65. Home once again

Start from the beginning

Ms.Lee- I mean...mom..said. She's very concerned in here tone of voice.

Jin:It was just half an hour ago when we got back home...And Suga and the others are on their way to get Y/n. But after the last call, they didn't call back, even once for the passed 30 minutes...

And my response didn't help at all. She just sat down the couch trying to calm herself down. Dad didn't scold me since I told her the truth.

*Ring as Jin's phone rang*

In picked up the call, and the caller was RM.

After a few minutes that talked with RM, I sighed in relief of he reported. Turned around while I put my phone away on my pocket.

Jin:Jimin is on his way here...he left 5 minutes ago so his near.

Mom sighed in relief, also Tae (in secret tho). Jungkook just remained silent, his head resting on his now connected hands. His elbows are now resting on his knees.

His in a serious-thinking position..in short.

Jungkook just let out a poker face as he keep being dumbfounded at the coffee table infront of him. His thinking about something, his probably concerned that Jimin will be ambushed on the way home.

I get why his thinking that, I also was thinking the same the moment RM reported me the info.

But I felt secured when he said some of our men are tailing behind him so he could have back up.

I sat down beside Jungkook and patted his shoulder as I sat of course. I smiled at him when we made eye contact.

Jin:RM said some of our men are tailing Jimin from behind...so don't get to anxious Kookie.

After that I ruffled his head, But knowing Jungkook being the most attached to Y/n, he would calm down but still anxious though..

Taehyung was sipping juice, I knew his doing that to calm down. Typical Tae.

Dad...his just sitting beside me head down. His probably planning something, and don't want to know. I just shook the images that my mind created that is a possibility that dad will do. Dad is kinda more dangerous than you thought.

Want can I say dad is our mentor and we are just his students in training.

Nonono no time to thought about the horrifying torturing training dad did to us. Just forget all of that.

Am I the only calm one here?

•Time skip brought to you by PORRNESIAN PARRRAPIO

Jimin is driving as fast as he can as he did before. He was eager to go home so Y/n won't go through something like this even more longer.

Y/n:Oppa.

Jimin:Yes Y/n?

He calmly said as he driving like 100 klm an hour, as if it was normal. (that's normal right?)

Y/n:How do you think is Suga-oppa doing?

Jimin:Oh? About that, his going to be fine, trust me his been through much worst than that.

Y/n: Ok...Oppa how long will we get back..home?

Jimin:Were almost there..so don't worry to much ok?

Y/n nodded. Making Jimin felt relief that even he didn't understand why.

After a few minutes Jimin is finally home. He parked the car and saw some maids look of worry specially Mr.Lou.