"Oh...thanks" You said flushed with embarrassment as you made your way to the counter.

"No problem Miss 'short skirt-chan'." He said then walked back to his table.

'Shit! Why did I loose my temper like that?' You thought as you stood by the counter.

"Are you [Y/n]?" The guy behind the counter asked with a smile.

"Yes, I'm so sorry my earphones were on too loud and I couldn't hear you." You explained.

"It's fine Miss, please make sure your order is correct." He said cheerfully.

You looked through the bag and realized that you didn't order the muffins.

"The muffins are on the house. Please take time to enjoy them." The guy whispered with an almost flirty smile.

"I will." You said returning a smile.

When you were walking out, you made sure not to look at Gojo's table.

"Bye Miss 'short skirt-chan'!" He yelled waving at you.

'Ugh can he be any louder.' You thought stopping at the door and giving him a lazy wave.

When you got home, you realized that there was a phone number on one of the serviettes.

"It must be from the guy at the counter, it was my first time seeing him there...he was kinda cute though." You said to yourself giggling like a child.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Your alarm clock went off at 06:00 in the morning. You decided that since it was Sunday you were going to tour around Tokyo since you haven't done that yet. But right now it was time for your morning jog, you got ready and made your way out.

The sun hadn't come out yet and the light of dawn was always perfect for jogs, well at least to you anyway.

You jogged five houses from yours and were in awe when you saw Gojo sitting outside in front of the sixth house.

'What the hell is he doing out here?' You thought.

"Oh, is this Miss 'short skirt-chan' I see?" He asked as he dramatically placed his hand on his forehead.

"What in the world are you doing sitting outside so early in the morning?" You asked curiously.

"You see I told you that we were neighbors and to think you only lived a few houses away from mine. Isn't that crazy?" Gojo said sticking out his tongue.

'Was he sitting here in hopes that I'd pass by his house?' You asked yourself looking at him sitting on his chair.

"What's more crazy is a blindfolded man sitting outside his house so early in the morning." You pointed out.

"Well this blindfolded hunk of a man is sitting outside to watch the sunrise." He replied with a smirk.

"The sun rises on the East Gojo." You said rolling your eyes.

"Yeah and...?" He asked staring at you or at least you thought he was staring.

"This street faces the West so how could you see the sunrise from here?" You asked.

"Look who's suddenly an expert on the sun..." Gojo said as he stood from his chair, "...well you caught me, I was actually waiting for you. I hoped that you weren't lying to me yesterday about living near the cafe and decided to wait." He said walking closing the distance between the two of you.

His words made your heart skip a beat, "Yeah right. Like I'll believe that." You said folding your arms trying not to show that his words affected you.

"It doesn't matter whether you believe me or not Miss 'short skirt-chan'." He said now inches away from your face.