"Coming up!"

~timeskip~

"I'll take out the trash. Both of them are outside by the way"Jimin volunteered. You and Hoseok grabbed your bags from the staff's room. Yoongi is waiting for Jimin since Jimin will accompany him.

"See you tomorrow, Yoongs!"Hoseok exclaim while you waved at him. Both of you went out of the restaurant and Taehyung and Jin are already waiting outside.

"Who will take me home?"Hoseok asked.

"He will"Jin said with a smile, referring to Taehyung. Hoseok excitedly wrapped his hands around Tae which caught him off guard. His eyes suddenly widened. Seeing his reaction made you giggle.

"See you tomorrow~"Hoseok beamed, dragging Taehyung with him. He's such a sunshine.

"Why does it look like he's the one who'll protect me?"Taehyung joked causing all of you to laugh. They started to walk away and Tae looked back at you, giving you a smile. You wave at him.

"Let's go"you told Jin.

"How was work?"he asked.

"It was good, not that tiring actually. There were no customers that gave us a headache"

"That's good to hear"he said. "I was wondering if it's okay for you to watch movies tonight?"

"Sure!"

Later on, you reached home. Both of you placed your shoes on the shoe rack. He sat on the couch and started to search for good movies. You smiled upon seeing him so serious about picking a movie.

"Do you want to watch 'Aquaman'?"he asked.

"Because it's your favorite"he added, scratching his head.

"If it's alright with you"you replied. Your phone vibrated so you grabbed it from your pocket and looked at the notification.

Mom:
I'm outside. Let's talk

You frustratedly sigh as you rubbed your forehead.

She's ruining the moment.

"Jin, can you go upstairs for a moment? I have to talk to my mom outside"you requested. He nodded and went upstairs, heading to the bathroom.

You took a deep breath before opening the door and stepped outside.
Your eyes widened when you already saw her there.

"Let's go"you spoke.

"Go where? Let's talk here"

You sighed and impatiently tapped your foot as you crossed your arms. You want this to be done as soon as possible. Seeing her face makes you sick.

"Don't you want to talk here? Is it because you're hiding something from me?"she smirked.

"I'm not hiding anything"you retorted.

"You went home with a man. That's the same man I saw you go home before as well"she said.

"So what?"

"The restaurant you are working at, are you sure it's really just a restaurant?"she questioned, raising an eyebrow.

"I don't understand what you're trying to say"you claimed.

What is she doing right now?

"Now I understand where you get the money you are giving Beomgyu"she stated. "Aren't you mad at me for being a slut? It turns out you are one too"

"Wait what!?"you exclaimed.

"Stop acting innocent, Y/n. I saw you last Saturday heading somewhere with three guys. It looks like you were heading to a guy's house too and now another guy? I can't believe you. What do you think Beomgyu's reaction will be when he finds out what her precious sister is doing?"

You scoffed at her statement. You can't believe that she's thinking about you like this. You are working hard for your job not for her to judge you.

"Do you actually think I am selling my body?"you laughed sarcastically, clapping your hands.

"Those were my friends and co-workers"you stated. "Let me tell you, I am not a slut like you, my dear mother"

"What about the guy in your house right now? Are you seriously letting a man sleep with you when you're not even married!?"she grumbled.

"Why do you even care about me? Also, you were married with dad but you slept with another man. Do you think that was a right thing to do?"you smirked.

"You're older than me so that means you should know better but your brain is probably not working well"you chuckled. You could feel that the tension is building up. Your mom's hand started to shake, she was getting furious.

"Don't ever talk to me like that"she warned, pointing a finger at your face.

"I'm just saying the truth though"you sneered.

"You are a disgrace and disrespectful. Stay away fron Beomgyu forever. I'm going to bring him outside the country. Don't you dare try to stop me"she angered before walking away.
Your eyes widened when you heard her plan about Beomgyu. You can't handle that. You followed your mom quickly and grabbed her arm as a tear dropped on your eye.

"Don't take him away from me"you pleaded.

"He's never yours. He is my son! From this day forward, I'll forget that I ever had a daughter. Such a rude brat. I better not see you again"she grunted and started walking away again.

"Mom!"

She went inside her car and started to drive away. Tears started falling on your eyes. You shook your head aggressively, hoping that this is just a dream. You slapped your face and felt pain.

"No!"you yelled. You quickly come back to your house and grabbed your phone, dialing Beomgyu's number.

"Please answer me"you mumbled, biting your fingernails.

'The number you have diale-'

"Crap"you cursed and started dialing again but it was a fail. You frustratedly ran your fingers through your hair, sobbing. You felt like you were going insane. You can't let him leave with your mom.

"Y/n? What's wrong?"you heard Jin ask.

"Jin please...I want to be alone"you spoke as you went to your room but he followed you.

"Not until you tell me what happened to you"

"I want to be alone right now"you repeated but he's not walking away.

"Tell me what happened and then when you calm down, we can start the movie"

"Dammit Jin, just leave me alone! I don't care about the movie anymore. Go watch it by yourself. Why do you care so much about me? Is this a big deal to you? It's not like you're my boyfriend. I never asked you to listen or take care of me. I don't need you to take care of me"you raged. His eyes widened at your sudden outburst.

"I don't understand what's happening to you"he said, furrowing his eyebrows.

"Of course you won't. You're not a human like me"you grumbled unconsciously. Your stress and anger ate you. He suddenly scoffed at what you said.

"Is that what you think? You think I'm incapable of having feelings because I'm not a human? I do get hurt and you know that. You know me much better now, you saw me laugh, annoyed, confused. How could you say that? I know I'm not a human like you but that doesn't mean you can insult me like that. You're doing it right now, you are hurting me. I don't know why you are acting this way. I just wanted to help you and make you feel better. Is that a bad thing to do?"

You look away as you sat on your bed, tears are still coming out from your eyes.

"Just leave me alone"you sternly said.

"I'm not asking for your help. I never did"you added.

You closed your eyes as you heard his footsteps vanish as he walked downstairs. You controlled your breathing and soon fell asleep.

A/n:
Hi everyone~ Time flies so fast, it is already June! It's also the BTS Month. I'm so excited for the Festa this year. Keep streaming Butter in any music platforms. Anyways, I hope you like this chapter and stay tune for more. So yeah Y/n had a mental breakdown in the end of this chapter😅 Don't forget to vote!
Stay safe and love you all❤️❤️❤️