{Chapter 1} Soon

George has always liked Dream, But lately something had changed. He didnt just like Dream as friend, He liked him as more.. He could never tell him.. He was ust gonna go over him and move on. it hurt but it was better then ruining what they have.

Dream was holding George close, they looked deep into eachothers eyes. They slowly got clsoer, lips almost touching "I like you.." Dream said softly, George felt his breath against his lips "I like you too.." George said. they got even closer. Then a version of George appeared behind George "You will ruin everything.." The voice said and George shot up in his bed. It was a dream.. George was panting and sat up wiping his eyes.. He has been having dreams about Dream for a while now, he cant stop them but he also isnt sure if he wants them too. It was the only way he could feel that close to Dream. Even tho he just imagines a face with it.. He wants to know what Dream looks like so bad. It will never happen..

He checked the time on his alarm clock  "4:12 AM" is what it read, he let out a sigh and slowly got out of bed. He went downstairs with his phone and sat down at his couch and scrolled through his twitter. He saw lots of fanart if him and Dream, He felt guilty for looking at them.. But he couldnt not look at them. He then saw an incomming call on his phone, it was Dream. "Its like he knows im thinking about him" He said softly and then answered the call.

"Hey Dream" George said still in a croaky voice from his sleep.

"Hey George, Are you okay?" Dream asked in a soft tone

"Yeah, you?"

"Me too, I saw you like a tweet. Isnt it like 4 am? are you sure youre okay?" Dream asked again trying to make sure his friend is okay.

"Yeah, I just woke up from a dream" George said and smiled a little at his concern.

"Was it about me?" Dream asked joking, that was actually the case..

"How do you know?" George said trying to sound sarcastic and funny but it didnt come out that way.

"Oh, I didnt. I was joking. but now im curious.. what was it about?" Dream asked and smiled softly.

George blushed softly "Well, It was just that we finally met.. and then I just woke up. I felt a bit sad since I like- Like really wanna see you. Finally give you a hug after all these years. and just have even more fun"

Dream stayed quiet for a bit and george felt stupid for saying that. Dream finally spoke "Do you really want that? I mean, I also want that.. but do you want it that much.." Dream said softly.. and sighed. Now he is just thinking about them not being able to meet that easily. It made him upset.. He missed George even tho they speak a lot, he just wants to see him..

"Yeah, I do.." George said and heard Dream sigh. He instantly felt bad.. He knows Dream is upset now.. They know eachother so well.. "I didnt mean to upset you Dream.. Sorry"

"No its okay Im fine George, I really wanna see you too" Dream said and smiled a little at the thought of them meeting.

They talked for like 2 hours, about all kinds of things: Minecraft, Streaming. just whatever they could think about. Dream had to go, it was getting late for him.

"Bye Gogy, Ill talk to you later" Dream said in a now sleepy voice. 

"Bye Dream, Sleep well" George said and smiled at his nickname.

Dream hung up and george put his phone next to him just taking in the whole conversation they had. He loved talking to Dream. He made him feel so happy and like he could take on the world. Dream felt the same. He layed in bed holding his phone on his chest and looking at the celling smiling softly. "If he wants to meet up so bad, hes gonna get a meet up" Dream thought to himself. He tried to go to sleep but it was a little hard since he was only thinking about meeting George now.

"Soon George soon" Dream said softly before he fell asleep.

________________________________________

Thanks for reading!