He hadn't gotten a true explanation on what exactly his 'Quirk' was but only time could tell. He had to be careful not to burn his clothes.

Izuku had avoided Katsumi and that seem to keep his flames from starting.

This caused him to take different routes to and from school or class. Even entering through the window once just so she couldn't get him in a corner.

"Deku. I have a-" Izuku didn't hear the rest when he actually jumped out the second story window.

"Shit the sperm sac wasn't this scared before." The noodle fingered extra said.

Katsumi watched Deku disappear in the distance and was too deep in thought to respond to the extras.

Alley later

Izuku was almost home when he had stopped to wretch at a smell. An ungodly smell of just... he didn't have a connection.

"Hey kid can you spare some cash?" Someone said walking up "My bike is outta gas and I left my wallet at home."

"Sorry I don't have any money." Izuku said covering his nose. The woman had been covered in greasy clothes and stank to high hell.

"Hand over your wallet and phone." She said, holding a tire iron.

"Please back up. *cough* you stink worse then this trash can." Izuku said "Take my stuff just get the hell away."

"Oh I stink? That's it runt I'm gonna-" Izuku had blacked out before she could finish her sentence.

Later

Izuku was naked and surrounded by trash. "What happened? Where am I?"

Izuku heard no response so he looked around.

"Dagobah Beach?" Izuku said his phone read it was Saturday

Izuku looked for something to cover himself and he found a ripped tarp and small length of chain he wrapped over his shoulder.

He made it home and luckily his mom was in the shower.

He got dressed and when he walked into the living room he found Inko Midoriya sitting on the couch with a towel on and a few boxes next to her. One opened.

"Izuku Midoriya please explain why this was delivered here?" Inko said.

"I..." Izuku started when he felt his filter start and shook his head "I wanted...to get my...motorcycle license. I figured since I have my license I could get one."

Inko looked at him "Did you order a helmet?"

"I don't exactly have the money for the motorcycle yet. I thought breaking in the clothes would be a good idea so...they aren't so stiff and hinder my driving?"

"Well if your gonna drive a motorcycle you better take a defensive driving course Young man." Inko said.

Izuku ate breakfast and when Inko left for work Izuku sighed. 'Damn it I hate lying. Is there a way to tell people about my powers without being a perv?'

'Not directly.' A deep voice said

"Lucy is that you?" Izuku asked.

'Not Quite.' It responded

"Jesus?"

"Not even close." The voice said 'Get your ass in gear. We need to train. Grab that chain and get your ass to the beach.'

Izuku picked up the chain and it started moving on its own.

"How did it do that?!" Izuku shouted.

'Like I said. Get your ass in gear. I haven't piloted a weakling like you in centuries.'