Izuku looked around and his notebook. Eraserhead! He had seen him once in a security camera feed he had found on herostalker.Net.

[This but hand drawn in pencil

[This but hand drawn in pencil.]

Izuku pulled up his computer and searched the current top heros...

Midnight, Mirko, 13 all were familiar faces but the rest were new but different faces.

Izuku typed in the search bar 'Quirks, Female.'

"Due to a mutation of the quirk gene the male body No longer has a Quirk."

Izuku typed 'Last Male quirk user.'

"Grand Torino retires after 70 years of hero work and is the final male hero."

Izuku grabbed his hair and leaned on his desk.

"I guess I need to work my way through this. I guess I should start with getting fireproof clothes." Izuku said.

Later

After a long night of finding exclusively female attire. In his timeline you could just order clothes that had specific qualities like fire proof and acid resistant for quirks that couldn't be controlled as easily but everywhere he looked he only found it was girl clothes.

Izuku had thought on what he could do and realized motorcycles gear was still available in both sexes so he had ordered what he could with his existing money. Including fire retardant boxer briefs he found on a firefighter gear website.

 Including fire retardant boxer briefs he found on a firefighter gear website

[Yes fire resistant underwear exists!]

Izuku thought on his current standings in terms of goals.

"Little tip kid. Start working out." Lucy said "Turn a few heads."

Izuku sighed and added a few things to his orders.

Timeskip

Izuku had spent the majority of the week of school just relearning what he already knew just to get the names of the new people.