74: Spin The Bottle

Start from the beginning

"Spit it out, mate!" Louis spoke, now looking a tad bit tipsy.

"Stick a piece of toilet paper from your arse and don't take it off until the game is over!" He laughed immediately and everyone 'ooh-ed'.

Zayn grumbled some incoherent words and got up. He spun the bottle once before leaving.

We all watched the bottle once more and it landed on Sophia. A series of hoots and laughing followed.

"Oh shit," she whispered as she caught Eleanor smirking.

"Truth or Dare, Sophie?" Liam asked sweetly. I noticed how his hand was rested on her thigh.

"Truth?" She replied unsurely.

"Damn it! I had a really good dare!" Eleanor exclaimed.

I felt Harry's chest vibrate as he chuckled lightly from beside me. Involuntarily, I snuggled into his chest and laughed a bit too.

"Okay, truth guys!" Louis confirmed.

Just then, Zayn walked back into the room. Everyone laughed as the toilet paper came into view and he blushed a light pink.

"Shut up," he grumbled playfully. He plopped down on the couch beside his friend.

Sophia turned over to me, "Aw! Zayn is blushing!" She gushed.

I giggled and nodded. "Poor guy."

"Sophia!" Eleanor spoke, "What is the weirdest thing that's happened to you at a shopping centre?"

She was silent for a second as everyone laughed, obviously they have drunk a quite bit.

"Oh, a lot of weird shit has happened." Sophia laughed a bit. "But I have to say that the weirdest was when an old man asked me to dance with him."

This caused a whole bunch of laughter from the group, including myself.

"He was a creepy old man. Not like those kind and little grandpas." She added, shuddering a bit at the end.

Liam wrapped an arm around her shoulders. "Did you dance with him?" He questioned.

Everyone laughed again. Sophia smiled a bit and shook her head. "No, he was an old man, for God's sake!"

She leaned forwards an spun the bottle. It clinked a bit and all of the eyes were attached to the green glass bottle. I silently started praying it wouldn't land on me when I noticed that it was slowing down. Unfortunately, God denied my silent prayers as the bottle came to a full stop.

Everyone cheered, including my jerk of a sexy boyfriend.

"Truth or Dare, Jay?" Niall called from across the patio.

I thought for a second, "Dare!" I blurted out.

Eleanor and Louis started 'oh-ing', making me shoot them a questioning look.

"I got one!" Eleanor chirped.

I nodded, "Go on."

"Take three shots!" She spoke, giggling after. Of course, she had drunk tons and not understood what she was asking.

Harry squeezed my shoulder as everyone hooted. No one was in their senses, or else they wouldn't have asked that.

Memories of Ryan were trying to tear through my brain at a rapid pace. I mentally shoved them away as Harry whispered to me.

"Baby, don't do it if you're not comfortable." He murmured, tracing circles on my shoulder.

Suddenly, I said something that even surprised me. "I want to."

He looked at me in shock. "What? Babe, I don't want you to force yourself."

I shook my head, "No, Harry. I want to do this. I want to get over the fear of drinking. He can't change me." I spoke, specifically putting pressure on the word 'he'.

He knew who I was talking about. I watched as a small smile was prominent on his lips. "Alright. Make sure not to force yourself, though."

I nodded, and nervously bit the inside of my bottom lip. Niall and Louis pushed three small shot glasses towards me.

Courageously, I leaned forwards and clutched the small glass in my hand. Without letting more rough thoughts into my head, I quickly brought the glass to my lips and downed the substance.

15 votes, 20 comments until next chapter

AUTHOR'S NOTE:

Waddup people?

Please vote/comment. I'll love you forever. The next chapter is already typed up, so the faster we all reach the goal up there^ the faster I'll post it.

~Maya.x