One || Trouble

(Anna's POV)

"Ms.Rossy,get your stuff and head to the principals office."
"Whatever."

The teacher asked me to go to the principals office,but am I really gonna go?Fuck no.
I walk out of school and take out a cigarette from my pocket.While I'm smoking,a car stops in front of me.
"Hey princess,wanna hang with us?" Some jock says as he rolls down his window looking at me with a smirk
"Get loss you piece of shit."I say rolling my eyes.
"Your loss."
"FUCK YOU!"I say sticking my middle finger at him.

After school is over I spent my whole day outside school.

I get home and head to my room. I'm now texting my bestfriend Emily.

Emily:Hey An,u free tonight?
Anna:Yea why?
Emily:Great we r going to a party tonight!🤪
Anna:Mk👹
Emily:Cool I'll pick u up in 20🥰💗🤡!

Since I'm going to a party with Emily I guess I have to get ready.
I pick out a black,sparkly-ish dress that shows my curves off nicely.

The dress

I grab a black bag to put my phone and some cigarettes in. After that I head downstairs and hear a knock on the front door. It's Emily,waiting for me with her boyfriend.
"MOM IM GOING OUT WITH EMILY!"I yell as I get out the house to Emily.
"Hey girly,you look hot."Emily says as she looks at me.
"Thanks E,you look beautiful as always."I say to her while I sit at the back seat.
Emily is wearing a a blue V neck dress,which looks beautiful on her .

Her dress

"So who's party is it?" I say
"It's Xaton's party."Blake says(Emily's bf)
"Oh cool."

We get to the house and there is tons of cars outside the house is big,not gonna lie,Xaton's loaded.
We enter the house and there is already some drunk people,people dancing,and people playing other games.
"Me and Blake are gonna go dance,don't go to far."Emily says as her and Blake go to the dance floor.

I go to where there is drinks and get a bottle of beer.I start drinking it and as I'm bored go to play "never have I ever"
I sit on the couch while the rest of the guys and girls are on the floor in a circle.
"Never have I ever,done IT in a bathroom." I put a finger down.And so and so I ended up having all my fingers down at the end of the game.I finshed my bottle of beer,although I'm still sober enough tho. I go to find Emily and I pass a room and there she is.Fucking in a room with Blake.I laugh as I walk away to the dance floor.

I start dancing,moving my hips to the beat.I feel hands around my waist as a boy pulls me closer to him,I don't really mind right now,as I'm just trying to have fun,and enjoy myself.
He turns me around and starts kissing me.I kiss him back,After a few minutes of kissing we stop to catch our breath.
"Would you like a drink?"The boy says to me.
"Of course."He walks away to get drinks and I'm still dancing. I feel a slap on my ass,as I turn around it's the one and only jock from the morning.
"What the fuck!" I yell as I push him.
"Chill princess." He says with a grin on his face.And trust me I've had enough of him.
I slap him across the face hard,then hit him in the balls. He stands back up and looks furious.He try's to slap me but I catch his hand and jump on him punching him till he starts spitting out blood.

Someone pulls me off of him as they put me over there shoulder and carry me upstairs.
"Let me go you fucker!"I say as I kick the guy in the back.
He places me down as we enter a room.
"You're a feisty one aren't you." The man says as he smirks at me.
I look at him and damn he's fine. He's about 5'11 and I'm over here being 5'0. I put my attention back to him and notice he has blonde hair and green eyes.
"You're fine."I say as I just stare at him.
"Thanks,You're quite hot as well."He says looking me up and down.I notice he stops when he sees my boobs.
"Take a picture it'll last longer." I say with a smirk on my face.As I get closer to him,we are only a few inches away now.
"I'm Anna."
"Jake."
I kiss him,and he kisses me back.He picks me up and I wrap my legs around his waist.He then throws me on the bed,as he takes off his shirt,and is now unzipping his jeans. I take off my dress,then my bra and thong.
We are now both naked.He hovers over kissing my neck,I can feel his "Jr" touching my thighs.Its hard.
"Say my name."
He says as he puts it in.
I let out a moan,as he continues pulling it out and in.
"Ugh,J-jake"I say as I whisper into his ear.
We continue that for a while.

After we had both already slept by each other in this bed,I wake up and get my stuff.I put on my bra and thong and my dress.I head downstairs and call for a taxi to take me home.
As the taxi is almost close to my house I think to myself.

Jake.Nice name,We had fun,probably won't see again.

That's the end for this chapter!hope you enjoyed ! Bye 💗🥰!