PART 15

Y/N's POV

I woke up to the sun lightly slipping through the blinds and hitting my face. I reach my arm out to the other side of the bed only for it to touch nothing. I had to search my brain to reassure that Bucky did spend the night with me. Of course he did. We said how we loved each other last night. The thought makes a smile creep onto my face.

I roll over and reach for my phone on the side table to check the time. 9:07AM. Why is Bucky up and out this early? He's like a teenager, he normally sleeps until noon. Maybe he's downstairs.

I get changed into some denim shorts and a white vest, as the summer heat was quickly increasing for another day in Italy, and head downstairs. I regret walking into the kitchen without making my presence known as I see Natasha sitting on the counter with Steve between her legs, eating her face.

"Its 9 in the morning" I groan, squeezing my eyes shut.

"Oh sh- Y/N it's not what it looks lik-" Steve struggles.

"Oh be quiet, I seen you two on the yacht... then the minibus." I shrug.

They just share a awkward look between each other before sorting containing themselves. I walk over to the stools and place myself there before grabbing a apple from the fruit bowl and pulling out my phone.

"Steve, have you seen Bucky this morning? I woke up and he was gone.." I ask.

"Uhh no. Did he not leave a note?" He replies.

"No? I was just confused because he never gets up this early"

Natasha and Steve shrug them go back to whatever they were doing.

Bucky is probably just in town getting some food or something. He kept mentioning how he really craved cashews. He's a simple man. I proceed to eat my apple and scroll through my Twitter feed for a while. Then it dawns on me. Our vacation is over in 2 days. It's gone too quick. Obviously I miss work but having all this free time to do what we want has really settled with me.

I discard of my chewed apple and make my way into the sitting room. It's my first time actually coming in here and no one else is here. The room had a lot of oak structure with tall bookshelves and some teal velvet sofas in the centre. I run my fingers along the wooden interior grabbing any book that seems interesting before sitting with my legs tucked under me on one of the sofas.

I must have got through at least half of the thick book until I heard Bucky's voice startle me. I turn around quickly to see him standing at the door with a simple smile on his face. He's dressed kind of... nice. Well there's the kind of shorts you wear on holiday for a walk then there's the shorts you wear for a occasion. He was wearing the occasion shorts. And a light yellow striped shirt.

"Hey, how are you?" He asks, entering the room to sit next to me.

"I'm okay.. Where have you been?"

"Oh I just.. went into town to meet someone."

"Someone?" I cock my head a little.

"Yeah just a old friend of mine who happened to be in Italy at the same time as us!"

I felt a slight pang in my chest but I chose to ignore it. I have no reason to be jealous, he said they are just a old friend.. I mean, he's not being entirely specific but it's none of my business.

I just smile and nod my head.

"Is it okay if me and Steve go out for a hike later?" He asks.

"Why are you asking me?" I laugh. "Of course you can, stupid!"