PART 5

📍Tuscany, Italy

No POV

The villa is absolutely beautiful. It has a sense of modern art with a mix of quaintness. It is big enough for all the Avengers that's for sure.

The group stood outside staring up at the home in awe. It's nice seeing the beauty of different cultures through their open eyes.

It was around 2pm when they walked into the villa. There was a note on the counter in the open space kitchen from Tony. Somehow. Which read where each of our rooms will be. No one knew why we couldn't just choose our own rooms. But it's Tony and no matter how unorganised he seems, he always knows how he likes things done.

Each of them headed to their assigned rooms and unpacked their things before regathering in the living space.

Clint was sat on a singular cushion stool, whilst Thor took up a whole love seat. Which if you didn't know, it was made for more than one person.

Sam pulled up a event on his phone which was taking place in the town that night. Although they were on vacation to finally get a break, they were so willing to go to this party.

So that's what they did. Everyone went and got ready. There was no need to dress all fancy as this was a normal flashy light, DJ type of party. The best kind of parties in Sams opinion.

All packed into a minibus, they headed into town for another night of drinking.