PART 12

BUCKY'S POV

I watch as Y/N walks away upstairs. She seems upset.

"What happened?" I ask.

"We all kind of.. know about you and Y/N." Natasha mumbles.

"But we didn't know you both wanted to keep it a secret.." Wanda adds.

Well that makes sense. It's not a big deal that everyone has found out. Well not everyone but the majority have.

"Okay, I'm going to go bed now. Goodnight." Everyone says goodnight before leaving me to go upstairs.

I head straight to Y/N's door and knock on it. She answers, already in her pyjamas, with a sad face. It pangs at my heart a little.

"Hey come here" I say pulling her into a hug. "It's not a big deal... Bruce and Peter still don't know!" I excite, trying to raise the mood.

She pulls away from the hug and walks to into the bathroom and starts brushing her teeth. I walk in behind her leaning on the doorway, watching her in the mirror.

I don't want her to feel like she let me down. I can imagine she told Nat first which is understandable. They tell each other everything. Or Nat was just being her spy self and worked it out. I saw her give us a weird look earlier.

Y/N finishes brushing her teeth and turns around to face me. I place my hands either side of her body on the counter, bringing us face to face. She drops her head so I place my hand under chin to meet her eyes again.

"I don't care that people have found out. If anything.. I want to show you off. I want to show everyone how beautiful you are."

Y/N leans forward capturing me in a needy kiss. I bring my hands up to her face whilst her small ones make their way to the hem of my shirt. I get the hint and lift the material over my head, detaching our lips for a second. I then spin us round and walk Y/N backwards out the bathroom, careful to not trip or bump into anything. She gently falls back onto the bed and I crawl on top of her, the kiss getting even more hungrier by the second.

I pull away and meet her now lustful eyes. "can I?" I ask gesturing to her vest that I wanted to remove. Y/N nods eagerly running her hands up and down my naked torso. I gently pull the material up over her head. My eyes trace her body, she is so beautiful. An angel.

Our lips connect once again. I'm now straddling her hips, careful not to crush her, and have my metal arm at the side of her head and my other on her delicate cheek. I think I'm in love...

{the night went exactly like you're thinking ;) }
—————
Y/N's POV

My eyes flutter open and capture the most charming sight. Bucky is facing me with his face half squashed into the pillow, mouth closed with gentle breaths leaving his nose. How can someone so intimidating and muscular also be extremely sweet and loving. I'm falling more and more In love with this man.

"You are staring" Bucky grumbles in his low morning voice. How can someone's voice be attractive?

"I could look at you all day"

Bucky smiles lovingly and shuffles my body closer to his giving me immediate warmth.

"Good morning" his voice box rumbles.

"I need to shower" I groan.

"Me too so hurry up and get your ass in there" he jokes.

I push his body down flat and crawl on top of him straddling his hips. Bucky widens his eyes slightly and smirks at me.