PCK Chapter 14!

Magsimula sa umpisa

Chills shot through me. I struggled to push away from his chest.

I froze when my hands met his chest. Fabric did not separate my hands and his bare body. My eyes drifted to the floor. A white t-shirt and a pair of jeans lay there. My eyes shot open and Nick laughed.

"Don't worry, Jail Bait. I just sleep in boxers," Nick informed me. He brushed my leg with his and chills formed all over me.

"Cold?" Nick asked. He ran his hand over my legs and pulled the covers up on me more with the other.

"You have to leave," I said. "How did you even get in here? How did I get in here?" I ran a hand through my hair.

"Kiddo, we had a study session last night, remember?" he asked with a sly grin on his face.

My jaw dropped. Had I somehow been transported into the future? "WHAT?"

"I was kidding. Well, sort of. I did tutor you, but nothing else. You said you wanted to wait until you turned 18. Well, guess what today is?" He pulled me into his chest.

I tried to push away, but he just laughed. "Jail Bait, no one will know. We're alone."

"Don't call me that, and leave me alone. You are my teacher. You don't even know me."

His features turned soft. He gently turned my face to his and the look in his deep brown eyes was indescribable.

"Let me get to know you," Nick said, cupping my cheek.

I shook my head. "Kiddo, I like you so far. I just want to, no, need to know more. Let me." He placed his other hand at the nape of my neck. It sent shivers down my spine.

My mind was yelling at me, but everything else in my body was telling me to get closer.

He pulled my head closer. When his breath was on my face, I closed my eyes.

Our noses touched and he stopped moving closer. "Are you sure?" he asked.

My head nodded without permission. My voice was unable to protest.

"Okay." His voice came out strained, in a whisper. Hi moved his head closer, closer. Finally, our lips brushed and electric shocked me. We both pulled back a centimeter. We were already breathing hard. He moved back in, slowly. Our lips brushed and it was intense. I tried to pull back and steay my breathing a little more, but the hand on the back off my neck stopped me.

Nick pulled me into him. His lips were on mine and moving slowly, gently. At first, I was too stunned by how soft his lips were to kiss back. He smiled on my lips, then playfully bit my bottom one. My eyes flew open and he pulled back to laugh.

"Jail Bait, you can kiss back if you want," he joked.

I didn't have a chance to reply before he closed the space between us again. This kiss was different. We both moved out lips together. It was like we melted into eachother. My fingers twisted in his hair.

I parted my lips a little, licking his bottom one. He smiled on my lips again. When did I become so confident?

He parted his lips. I let him take control from there. He moved his hands to my hips.

I moved mine to his cheeks. He bit my lip and pulled back a little.

He placed his forehead on mine. We were both breathing hard. Nick moved his head and kissed my forehead. He pulled me onto his lap and held me. He rested his cheek on my head and wrapped his arms around my waist. "Kiddo, I like you."

Well, I'd hope so.

"A lot. So, please, stop pushing me away. I want to be around you; I want to get to know you, just let me."