44. Special

This chapter has 635 words.

This chapter contains things above 13+.  So if you are younger or don't care, don't read it.
Thank you for understanding.

3rd person view:
Aragorn had been in the Green Forest for two years.  They went for a ride almost every day.

View of Aragorn:
"Shall we go on a ride again today?" I asked Lassie.
"Sure," he told me with a smile.

We left right after lunch.  This time we reached the forest.

3rd person view:They just sat for a while and enjoyed each other's presence

3rd person view:
They just sat for a while and enjoyed each other's presence.  Then they started talking, but then Legolas decided to go on and sat on Aragorn's lap.

Legolas View:
I decided to move on again.  Fortunately, Aragorn didn't protest, he even overtook me.  He started kissing my neck and since I wasn't expecting it, a small groan escaped my mouth.

View of Aragorn:
I wanted to quit because Legolas showed no sign of liking, but as soon as I heard him groan, I changed my mind.  Then Legolas slid his hands under my tunic to my chest.

Legolas View:
When I realized what I had done, I wanted to put my hands away, but according to Aragorn's behavior, he didn't mind, so I left them there.  Since I still wanted to go further, I tried to take Aragorn off his tunic.  Fortunately, he did not protest, he even repeated my actions.  As soon as he took off my tunic, a cold wind blew me away, it was quite pleasant.  Meanwhile, Aragorn kissed me on the lips.

View of Aragorn:
I was quite surprised that Legolas offered me that way, after all, it's bad even if one of us was a woman.  My conscience told me and it was right, it's wrong, but for the second time who finds out, we are far from society.  I'd rather get those thoughts out of my head and focus on Legolas.

Legolas View:
I saw that Aragorn hesitated for a moment, I was afraid he would change his mind, but fortunately he began to cooperate again.  I began to examine Aragorn's body with my hands.  After a while, I reached Aragorn's hem of my pants.  Aragorn stopped and looked at me and said:
"You're sure, you know I'm going to disgrace you," Aragorn said seriously.
"I'm really sure of that," I said, kissing Aragorn, who nodded and started kissing me. As I said, Aragorn knocked me to the ground.

 As I said, Aragorn knocked me to the ground

I tried to untie Aragorn's pants.  After about 3.5 minutes, I succeeded, Aragorn already managed to take off my pants as well.  He looked at me again with a face that said clearly: you're sure.  I just nodded.

View of Aragorn:
I thought a long time ago that I would move our relationship further.  It was clear to me that Legolas knew where he was going, but he still didn't protest.  When he agreed, I slowly penetrated him with one finger.

3rd person view:
At that moment, a quiet moan escaped Legolas's mouth.  After a moment, Aragorn added a second and a third finger.  When Legolas was ready, Aragorn asked:
,, I can?"
"You can," Legolas said with a smile. As pleasantly as Legolas had said, Aragorn took his pride and directed it to Legolas's entrance.
"Does it hurt?" Aragorn asked carefully.
"Not anymore," Legolas said hesitantly. Aragorn just nodded and began to push slowly. This time Aragorn escaped the wall as well. After that, Aragorn began to accelerate. Legolas dug his fingernails into Aragorn's back.  Legolas was overwhelmed by the power of climax, then Aragorn reached orgasm and fell next to Legolas.
"I love you," the two men said in unison. Aragorn didn't hesitate for a moment and pressed Legolas into a (protective) embrace. Then the two men got dressed and lay down next to each other again.

They lay there for about 2 hours before returning to the Green Forest.  From then on, they lived happily ever after Aragorn's death.

This is the end of this book.  I just want to thank everyone who voted for my book so much I appreciate it.

THANK YOU.