33. Complications with Éowyn

This chapter has 901 words

View of Legolas:
After about 2 hours, Aragorn finally came to us.
"Hi, Aragorn. Are you done yet?” I asked him.
"Yes, and now I can only be with you," Aragorn replied. Even though I know I know Gimli about us, I'd rather just grab Aragorn's hand.
"Did you meet Éowyn?" I asked again.
"No, he didn't," he said, a little dejected.
"What happened?" I asked my prince.
"I already know who I will have as a wife," he told me sadly and ruined.
"Who then?" I said quite happily, wondering myself.
,, Éowyn.  It is profitable.  Although I'd rather be with you. "Aragorn said sadly. I was still smiling.
"You don't mind." He asked me in astonishment.
"And what should bother me.  You have no choice, I'd rather be with Eowyn than someone you don't know and don't understand with her. "I said truthfully and honestly. Now Aragorn hugged me.
"Did you handle that?" I asked, laughing a little.
"Yes." Aragorn simply told me. When I looked at Gimli side by side ... isn't he here?
"Did you notice Gimli leaving?" I asked Aragorn in astonishment.
"No, not at all," Aragorn told me indeed.
We just talked for the rest of the day. Fortunately, we have rooms close to each other.

"I love you, Lassie," Aragorn told me in love.
"I love you too, and good night." While I said that, Aragorn stroked my cheek. As I said, I kissed him.
"Good night," he told me before entering his room.

View of Aragorn:
I went to surprise Legolas in the morning. When I entered his room, I found that he was still asleep. I looked at him for about 7 minutes. Then I stroked him and kept my mouth on his cheek. I found out I woke Legolas.
"Good morning, Lassie. Did you sleep? ”I asked.
"Beautiful, but the awakening was even more beautiful," the Lassie told me happily, and I stroked it.
"I wish I could wake up like this every day," Ticket told me sadly, and it broke my heart.
"Maybe you could," I told Lassie, grabbing his hand.
"How long before breakfast?" My beloved prince asked me out of nowhere.
"I don't know in about 2 hours." I said uncertainly.
"Would you like to take a ride for a while?" Ticket asked me happily.
"You don't even know how happy it is." I told Lassie very happily.
"Give me 10 minutes and we can go," my beloved elf told me excitedly.
I also went to get ready when someone knocked.
"Next" how nice I saw blonde hair so I said.
"Legolas, you know you don't have to knock." As soon as I said that, I saw Éowyn.
"Good morning, Aragorn," she told me with a smile.
"Good morning, Eowyn, what are you doing here?" I asked a question I didn't know the answer to.
"I wanted to surprise you, but as I see it, you're already awake," Eowyn said a little sadly.
"Yes, I'm going for a ride with Legolas." I told Eowyn the truth.
"Then I won't hold you back." She said very sadly until she almost cried and I didn't need to see it. I don't like girls crying.
"Eowyn, if you want, I can go see you as soon as I come," I said, smiling.
"I'd love to," Eowyn said, hugging me again. This time, I knew Legolas could come at any time, so I pulled away after a moment.
"You'll probably have to go now, I still have to get ready, hello," I said to Eowyn with a smile.
"Good for now, bye." Éowyn said with a smile as well.

After about 2 minutes, Legolas arrived.
"Can we go?" Legolas asked with a smile. I just nodded.

We've been driving for about three-quarters of an hour.  I was thinking about Éowyn.
,, What happened? When you came to see me in the morning, you were still smiling and now ..." Legolas told me worriedly.
"Nothing happened, I'm just thinking." I told Legolas half the truth.
"Something happened, I know, but if you don't want to talk about it, we don't have to." my friend told me worriedly again.
"Not that I don't want to talk about it, but it's Éowyn. I feel like I'm cheating on you. Although I don't want to do it. She just came to me that she wanted to surprise me like I did to you. But I told her I was going for a ride with you.  When I saw her, but saw how sad she was, I hugged her and said that I would come for her when we arrived. Sorry. I love you, Legolas, and no one else.” I told Legolas devastated.

Legolas View:
I was glad Aragorn confided in me. As soon as he said that, I came even closer to him and put my hand on his shoulder.
"You have nothing to apologize for. I understand and I'm not angry. I love you with all my heart and you love me too. So there's nothing to deal with." I said with a smile to Aragorn.
"I'm glad you don't mind. We should not go back. Not that I don't want to be here, but I also don't want to be late. "Aragorn told me.
"I guess you're right," I told Aragorn. And as I said, so did we.

Another slightly longer chapter.