9. Healing conversation

This chapter has 515 words.

View of Aragorn:
Shortly after I sat down at the table to have dinner, five healers came to see me.
"Prince Aragorn, Prince Legolas wants to see you," said one of the elves.
"Okay.  I just eat and go after him right away. "I smiled at that. The healers bowed and they also sat down at the table to have dinner. I was glad the Ticket wanted to see me. After about 20 minutes I finished and went looking a sanatorium where Legolas should be.

Legolas View:
It was about 30 minutes after I sent the healers for Aragorn to come to me, but still nothing. I tried to sit down, but that morning the door opened and Aragon stood inside.

View of Aragorn:
"Hello, Aragorn." Legolas greeted me with a smile.
"Hello, Legolas." I greeted him with a smile, too.
"Do you look awful, how do you feel then?" This was the first question that came to my mind.
"Weak and my leg hurts, but otherwise I'm fine." I was glad nothing happened to him.
"What about you, did something happen to you?  "I am pleased with how observant he is.
"I'm fine, my back just hurts a little.  "
"As I see it, you still haven't come across Arwen?" Damn, I completely forgot.
"Rather, he completely forgot about it, but I didn't see her at dinner either." I began to remember if I hadn't seen her but really.

Lassie's look:
It seemed to me that Aragorn was not comfortable with this topic, so I changed it.
"Don't you know when they'll let me go?  "It simply came to my notice then.
"I really don't know, but I was told you should be fine the next day," I was very relieved to be fine soon.
"But you shouldn't ride a lot." Well, honestly, I didn't even plan to.
"What happened?" It seemed strange to just ask, but I wanted to know that.
"As we drove on the way here, somewhere in the two-thirds of the way we were attacked by an orc, or shot your horse in the leg with a poisoned arrow, which then fell on you and he hit your leg." As soon as Aragon told me, they all started  memories coming back.
"What happened next?" Yes, I am a very curious elf, Aragorn answered my question very quickly.
"Then I loaded you on my horse.  You fainted very often and as soon as we arrived in Rivendell so the healers took you over, and perhaps you already know that. "
"I still remember, thank you" Honestly, I was really glad to meet him, he's a good friend.
"I don't know what you're thanking me for, but you're welcome." I just rolled my eyes at it. It's clear to me that he knew very well what I thank him for.
Then we just said goodbye and went to bed.  I don't know why, but after talking to Aragorn, I was much better.

Another chapter today.