10. First touch

This chapter has 505 words.

3rd person view:
No prince could fall asleep this evening. They were both thinking about their relationship to the other. If he could, Legolas would get up and run after Aragorn and kiss him, but Legolas couldn't walk, but even if he could, he wouldn't go to Aragorn because he didn't know where Aragorn's room was. And Aragorn didn't have that much courage.

Morning:
Aragorn was the first of the princes to wake up and took advantage of it as well. As soon as he got up and did the morning hygiene so he ran after Lassie in the morning to surprise him. But when he entered the sanatorium, the elf was not there. It was supposed to be breakfast a moment later, so Aragorn hoped to find Green Leaf there.

View of Aragorn:
When I arrived for breakfast, my stomach tightened completely. Not from food, but from the fact that my beloved elf was not there. So I decided to ask Elrond.
"Elronde? Don't you happen to know where Legolas is? "I asked a little nervously.
"He's already in his room, but he's probably still asleep because he didn't come for breakfast, but you probably see for yourself."
"Thank you, Elrond." I was so glad Legolas was in his room. Fortunately, he has his own room here, so I know where to look for him, I'll have breakfast at least a little first. After about 13 minutes, I got there. if by any chance the Ticket was still asleep, so I came in without knocking, I know it's rude, but I really did he didn't want to wake up. I was also happy for my actions. Because when I entered, I saw my beloved prince sleeping there in peace. I was about to leave, but suddenly I heard the most beautiful voice.
"What are you doing here Aragorn ?" At that moment, it was as if I was petrified, because I didn't know much about the answer to that question.
"I just ... I wanted to check on you, but I'll be fine if I bother you here." I tried to think of something, but it didn't work out, so I'd rather leave it and shut up.
"But I didn't say you bothered me here. I'd like you to stay here for a while longer." I'd almost melt in place, but luckily that's not physically possible. So I sat on the edge of the bed.
"Then how do you feel?" I know it's already worn out, but I'm really interested.
"Definitely better than yesterday, but I'm still not feeling very well, and my leg still hurts a little." I was so glad that Legolas is was better now. Then I accidentally put my hand on Lassie's. I immediately put my hand away again. We talked for about another 15 minutes, then Legolas fell asleep again, and I left so he could sleep in peace.

Legolas View:
After about two hours, I woke up again and still felt Aragorn's hand on mine. It was a beautiful and penetrating feeling.

It's starting to color 🤭🤭🤭🤭🤭 !!!!!!