11. Arwen

This chapter has 432 words.

View of Aragorn:
I could still feel that touch of my hand for about two more hours.  It was a very pleasant feeling.

3rd person view:
Both princes already had plans for today. Legolas will rest all day for the wound to heal soon, but Aragorn will look for Arwen to return her necklace.

View of Aragorn:
I had been looking for Arwen for almost an hour, but I couldn't find her anywhere, so I went to ask Elrond.
"Elrond, where is your daughter!"
"Arwen, she's not left here with her boyfriend to work something out. Why are you looking for her?" I was glad Arwen had a boyfriend, at least one of us was happy and could be the one she loved.
"I wanted her to return the necklace she gave me." To the truth of my words, I handed Elrond Arwen's necklace. He was surprised for a moment.
"I don't know when he'll be back, or when you'll leave, so if you want you can give me the necklace and I'll give it to Arwen." Then I found out that it was about 11 o'clock and so I went to see the Legolas, I got a little lost and so the trip took me longer than I expected, but I found it.
Since it was almost 11:15, I expected Legolas to wake up, so I knocked
Well, I was wrong. When I came in, I found out I woke him up.  I felt pretty bad because I didn't want to wake him up.
"Sorry Legolas, I didn't mean to wake you." I immediately began to apologize.
"It's okay, what time is it?" I was glad he wasn't upset, or so he said.
"It's a quarter to twelve." I said briefly.
"How long will we stay here?"
"I haven't thought about you honestly yet." I admitted truthfully.
"I honestly don't care, but I'd like to get well first." I had to smile at that, because it's absurd for us to leave if Legolas isn't quite right. You still don't think the healers would let him go.
"I hope so, so you rest so you can recover soon." I wanted to go while in this.

Legolas View:
I don't know why but I decided to take the first step.
"Aragorn, could you stay a little longer?" I asked, a little shyly.

View of Aragorn:
"Sure, very happy." At first I was a little taken aback, but at the same time I was very happy.

This time again a slightly more peppery chapter. What will happen next?👍🏻