6. Rescue attempt

This chapter has 439 words.

View of Aragorn:
As soon as I recognized the big disappointment on Legolas, I tried to save it somehow.  Because I wasn't with Arwen anymore and we were just friends, so I actually said he had to return her necklace to her.
"Yeah, thank you for the reminder. I'm going to have to go to Rivendell to return this necklace to her. Will you go too? "

Third person view:
Legolas was a little relieved, but it still wasn't that. But then he stopped at one sentence.
"I'll go if you don't mind. But why did she give you the necklace when you were going to return it now? "

View of the Prince of Gondor:
I'm glad he'd come with me even though I hurt him now.
"Of course I won't mind, otherwise I wouldn't ask you.  And Arwen gave me the necklace three years ago when we were together, but now we're just friends, so I'm going to give it back to her. "

View of the Green Ticket:
Now another piece of stone fell from my heart again. But I still don't want to have unnecessary hopes.
We are both men and there is something unacceptable about being together. But then I had one important question.
"So when do we leave?" That was the first thing that came to my mind about that trip to Rivendell.
"If you don't mind, I'd be leaving tomorrow morning?" He looked me in the eye with these words and I could see them in them= sadness, worry, compassion and something I couldn't describe. Something I'm still with no one  never seen, and the fact that I've met many beings is perhaps clear.
"It didn't matter, I'll count on it," I said with a smile, and it was true. I'd love to spend some time with him, if only as a friend.
"Are we going to sleep here again today?"
Again, that beautiful and well-known voice tore me from my thinking.
"It's up to you, I'll sleep almost everywhere."

View of Aragorn:
I had to smile at this sentence, I don't even know why, but I found it funny.
"I'd stay here." I answered simply and still with a small smile on my face. But I only got the answer by nodding and smiling. He has such a beautiful smile.

3rd person view:
Neither of the princes resisted the idea of ​​the other. They both knew they loved each other. In addition, Aragorn knew that Legolas loved him too, but he didn't want to tell him for some unknown reason.

When will Aragorn tell Legolas his feelings ??? 🤷🏼‍♀️