23. Suspicions

This chapter has 814 words.

Legolas View:
We left in the morning.  This time we went on boats we got from Galadriel.  As always, I rode with Ginli, Aragorn rode with Frodo and Sam, and Boromir rode with Merry and Pippin. I rode that beginning first behind me Aragorn and completely behind Boromir. By the end, I was driving last. When we drove for about 5 hours, I felt that something was happening.  Something bad, very bad, I didn't know what. After another 5 minutes, Aragorn and Boromir heard something. After another 3 hours we reached Argonath.

 After another 3 hours we reached Argonath

To the ancestors of Aragorn.  When we were there, I overtook Boromir.  After 3 hours we stopped.  After we unpacked, Aragorn said:
"We will wait until evening, hide the boats and walk.  We are heading to Mordor from the south "
"Yes ?!" Gimli interrupted.
"We'll just find our way through Emin Muil, an inaccessible maze of razor-sharp rocks.  And what then, it's even better, a putrid stinking swamp where the eye can only see. "
"This is our way," Aragorn confirmed Gimli's assumption.
"I guess you should gain some strength from the dwarf master," Aragorn said seriously, yet provocatively.
"How strong it is." Gimli growled angrily. I couldn't stand it now, and I went to tell Aragorn that I felt something.
"Let's hurry!" I said, looking Aragorn in the eye.
"No, the goblins are guarding the right bank.  We have to wait for darkness, "Aragorn whispered sweetly. I looked deeper into the forest again.
"I'm not worried about the right bank.  A shadow and a threat grow in my mind, something is coming. "I said still staring into the woods. Then I turned back and finished.
,, I feel it.''
"No dwarf needs to gather new strength," Gimli said, still annoyed.
"Where's Frodo?" Laughter asked us all.  At that moment, we all stopped.  But the worst part was that Boromir wasn't even here.

View of Aragorn:
We all in the community knew that Boromir wanted a ring, so the hobbits started whispering.  I went with Pippin, Smíšek and Sam.  Lassie went from Ginlim.  After a while, the hobbits disconnected with words
, that's how we find him sooner, so I let them go.  After almost 2 minutes, I found Frodo.
"Frodo?"

Legolas View:
After searching for a while, Gimli asked me:
"What's the matter with you and the man?" The question struck me a little.
"Which one?" I asked for a change.
"You're really asking me this, you should know. And I mean Aragorn! ”Gimli said tensely.
"Nothing that should?" I asked again.
"But don't do it, you like him!  And not just as a friend. "I stopped now.
"No, I don't like him more than just a friend!"
"So friends? Do you really think I didn't notice the way you look at yourself, are you smiling !?"
"There is nothing between us, we are just good friends. We've known each other for about 7 months. Nothing more! "After this, Gimli looked at me in the sense of: Are you serious? I was glad this conversation was over. After this conversion, I heard the clanking of swords and in the meantime:
"Elendil" was my beloved prince
"Aragorn!" I shouted at Gimli, and we ran to the sound. As soon as we got there, we saw about 50 goblins. Gimli started brandishing an ax all around me, shooting arrows.
"Aragorn, go!" He told Gimli Aragorn. In the meantime, we fought there for about 10 minutes and then clashed with Aragorn again.
"That's the corner of Gondor!" I told Aragorn, who immediately shouted
"Boromir!" I just dodged him. Then we fought for about another ten minutes before we killed them all. We went looking for Aragorn and Boromir and what I didn't see. Aragorn was leaning over Biromir. I was sorry for Aragorn it was just his family, then Aragorn kissed him on the forehead and I was jealous
"Oh" He saw Gimli from himself. Now, for the first time, I saw Aragorn crying, and it broke my heart. Then we just returned to the boats. When we arrived, we sent Boromir's body from the waterfall. I was already preparing the boat.
"Quick, we can catch up with them before dark." But no one was about to leave.
"You don't want them?" I asked Aragorn.
"Frodo's fate is in his hands now." Aragorn explained.
"So everything was in vain?  Fellowship failed." Gimli and I approached Aragorn. He grabbed us by the shoulders and said,
"Not if we continue to be faithful. We leave Laugh and Pippin at the mercy of death and torture. As long as we have strength. Leave everything we can do without it, it will be an orc hunt. "Gimli laughed a lot at these words. I just smiled and followed Aragorn and Gimli.

This ends the communion of the next ring will already be 2 towers.🤭😘.👍🏻