I took a clear picture of this place. The lake here reflecting a glittery blue light and those little swans dancing under the dazzling moonlight was too wonderful to watch.

"Hey...." His voice interrupted between my thoughts. But I couldn't get words out of my mouth as I still can't get that haunting effect out of my body no matter how beautiful this place is. I looked at my small hands still shivering.

"Y/n..." He called my name. But still I couldn't get a word out of my mouth nor look at him. "Are you aright?" He asked me softly. I thought I would die again. Those voices. My eyes became a bit teary. "Y/n!!" He called again but this time he raised his voice.

He got hold of my shoulders and turned me towards him . "Look at me." He demanded. I didn't have the courage raise my head. "I said, look at me." He sounded a bit angry.

I slowly looked at him with tears lingering in my eyes.

His eyes softened unknowingly. He slowly brought his hand to wipe the tear which just fell on my cheek. He slowly brought me closer as he pulled me non-forcefully. His beautifully crafted face was shining cuz of the moonlight touching his face.

He lowered his head to reach up to my face level. My heartbeat went faster by each milli-second from when he started bringing his shiny face closer to mine. At once, my surroundings were blurred and all I could see was him and his parted lips which could drown me into an unknown world making me forget all those drowsy memories I had in my past years.

And without my consent, my shaky parted lips leaned up to his seductive lips. The way he smells added a desire in me to let him claim all of me.

The way, his intense presence took over all my senses in an instant is addicting, making me have the urge to not delay anymore.

My breath increased as I couldn't be more patient and by this time, his lips touched mine making me have the taste of the most delightful flavor in this world. And before I knocked the thoughts out of me, his tongue trailed into my mouth right over dominating mine.

The way his muscular organ in his mouth took control over mind and snatched away all of my attention is the last thing I can complain about. Our tongues were fighting for dominance, it's like he ruled me and I lured him back. Our faces were shifting positions to get the perfect spot for this never ending sexual tension building in us.

Another moment in this position, and we are ready to commit the biggest yet the most swooning mistake ever.

Our lips parted from each other forcefully.

He didn't try to take his eyes off me. So, it was me who tried to break this atmosphere before I get ready for another sin.

"W-Why did you kiss me?" I spoke but I stuttered. "Finally, you talked." He spoke as he smirked. My eyes widened. He kissed me just to make me speak? Is he crazy? He just stole my first kiss. Does he even know about that? This annoying dickhead.

"Did you really kiss me just to make me speak?" I questioned him with an unbelievable expression. He raised his eyebrow. "Wait, did you expect something more...than that?" He smirked as he spoke.

This guy can't be more ridiculous.

I quickly got out of his arms. "Let's go. It's already quite late. Jennie must be worried." I said as I turned back to cover my embarrassed and angry face.

He chuckled.

TIME SKIP...

As we still had a long way to walk and it's already quite late, Jungkook teleported us straight to the dorms.

I knocked onto the first door which caught my attention. Someone slowly opened it. And turned out my guess was right, it was our room. And Jennie was the one who opened it.

"Y/N, WHERE THE HELL WERE YOU ALL THIS WHILE? DO YOU KNOW HOW WORRIED I-" Jennie stopped shouting at me as soon as she saw Jungkook beside me.

She obediently invited us in without speaking anything. We both got inside. And I went straight to my bed. And saw that Jennie unpacked my stuff. I smiled.

I slowly turned to look at Jungkook who was staring at me.

"What are you doing here in girl's dorm? Get out now." I tried to be as rude as I can. "I want to talk to you personally." He spoke sternly. "But I don't want to." I replied back in the same tone. He raised his eyebrow.

"Okay, I will just speak openly about the kiss we just ha-" I quickly went and covered his mouth. "Jennie, you go outside." I said as I stopped him before he could complete his sentence.

She quickly nodded and left from here...

Jungkook smirked.

I slowly removed my hand from his lips and made a...proper distance between us. Jungkook slowly went and locked this room's door.

My eyes widened.

"Hey, w-why are locking the door?" I managed to speak as you took backsteps. He slowly turned around and smirked.

"Because..."

TO BE CONTINUED....

Don't forget to vote.

Comment below to let me know whether this chapter was interesting or not. And whether I should continue the next chapter.

Hope you liked this part.

And please follow me guys!