Part 18

《☆☆☆☆☆☆☆》

"You are hot."

《Hope you like this part》

(Unedited Part)

Y/N P.O.V...

It's already night, I didn't realise. I went to bed early. Tomorrow might be a really tiring one. I need to be ready though I am nervous and at the same time...excited.

My first mission is tomorrow.

NEXT MORNING...

I woke up earlier than usual. I stretched my body with full enthusiasm flowing through me. I went towards Jennie's bed and her figure sleeping peaceful.

At once, I removed the blanket over her and found her half-naked. She slowly opened and rubbed her eyes. "Why did you wake me up so early?" She became angry.

"Okay, but just look at your half naked body." Her eyes widened as soon as she realised that she was half naked.

"You are hot but I am straight." I spoke as I threw the blanket on her. She quickly looked at me. "Why the hell are you spouting nonsense all of a sudden?" She spoke as she covered her body with the blanket.

I slowly turned to her and spoke, "I said that to prevent your lustful intentions on me." I winked at her and made my way to the bathroom.

"HEY, WHAT DO YOU MEAN? I AM FREAKIN' STRAIGHT! OH MY GOSH!" She shouted as she threw a pillow towards me. I chuckled and ran to the bathroom.

I took a warm and refreshing shower before I wore my clothes. I came out of the shower fully dressed and prepared. As soon as I got up, I saw Jennie looking out with no interest.

"Let's go." She got into this world as soon as she heard my words. "Why are you so enthusiastic, today? We have a mission to do. What's so interesting about it?" She got up from her original place and made her way towards the door. I ran to catch up to her.

"It's my first time. So, it's common to be excited." I tried to reason. "It's so tiring. You will understand later." Jennie let out her experience.

"But are you sure that Jungkook is gonna show up today? There's 0.01% chance according to me." She is right. Given to his personality, he will surely not come. I didn't speak any furthur.

After walking for a while, we finally reached to the Entrance of Earth. I saw a lot of people but didn't see...Jungkook. So, he really didn't come. The Innkeepers assigned the mission to everyone personally as usual.

Everyone left from here.

I saw Old Man walk towards me. "So, he didn't come today either." I slowly nodded making him sigh. "Just go to your dorm, I will think of something else." I nodded again with a tiny sadness on my face.