Part 45

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

     "You are hot

     "You are hot."

            Hope you like this part》

(Unedited Part)

JUNGKOOK'S P.O.V...

"I think I will be able to live forever with you in my arms, Y/n." I murmured under my breath.

Without realising, this woman has become the whole part of my life.

TIME SKIP (NEXT MORNING)

Y/N P.O.V...

I opened my half asleep eyes blaming the sunlight which has been flashing on my face for a long time. But the first view I got as soon as I opened my eyes was Jungkook staring at me.

I blinked my eyes trying to get out of this unbelievable dream.

After a few seconds of blinking, I came to realise that it wasn't a dream. My eyes widened.

"H-Hey, why the hell are you sleeping beside me?" I questioned him carrying an unbelievable expression on my face. I almost freaked out. "What do you mean sleep? I didn't sleep a wink." I calmed down hearing his response. "You didn't sleep? Why?" He looked at my legs and hands which were lying on top his body.

"Do you think I can sleep peacefully with your body lying on mine?" He glared at me as he spoke. "I-I am sorry." I jumped out of the bed as I replied.

"But what am I doing on your bed? Wasn't I sleeping on the couch?" I questioned out of curiosity. He didn't reply for a while. "You...crawled onto my bed." He replied very ridiculous.

"I crawled what?" He just looked at me with a poker face.

Unbelievable!

I didn't speak another word after hearing his words. We stayed quiet in the same questions as we were before. Not being able to bear this awkward silence, I spoke.

"I am leaving." I spoke as I threw the blanket on the bed and left from there.

I made my way to my dorm without wasting any time.

After a few minutes of walk, I reached to my dorm and as I entered, I found Jennie looking out through the window with a worried face on.

"Jennie..." I called out her name trying to make her realise my presence. She turned around instantly as soon as she heard my voice. And she seemed to be a bit shocked after noticing my appearance.

"Y/N! YOU ARE ALIVE!" She screamed.

I scoffed at her words as she ran to me.

"Did you think that I was dead?" She hugged me without replying almost making me breathless. "I was so scared. I thought that you would be hanged." I struggled due to her tight and long lasting hug.