Part 5

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆》

"You are hot

"You are hot."

《Hope you like this part》

(Unedited Part)

Y/N P.O.V...

Damn, that was easy to escape from there. But now that I think about it. How am I here? I should be cremated by now if I am not wrong.

While I was busy with my thoughts, I didn't realise it.

Suddenly, the weather changed. I slowly looked at my surroundings. My eyes widened.

I didn't realise that I am on the edge of the cliff

I didn't realise that I am on the edge of the cliff. Suddenly, I slipped. "Shit." I cursed.

I was about to fall. But then, I balanced myself! "That was close." I sighed in relief. As I was about to go from there, my leg hit a small rock. I eventually lost my balance.

And then, I fell.

"HOLY CRAP!" I shouted on top of my lungs knowing that it's all useless. I quickly closed my eyes. This time, I am dead for sure, is the thought running in my mind.

Suddenly, I felt someone's touch. I slowly opened my eyes and found myself on the ground.

I am saved, but how? I quickly stood up and looked around. I don't know how, but I am sure someone saved me. Those muscles, that person was a man!

He placed me on the ground within a fraction of seconds. But who is he? I stood there for quite a while. Still in a maze...

Suddenly, I heard a voice!

"HEY YOU! WHY THE HELL DID YOU RUN AWAY?" That old man again. I slowly turned towards him.

"What do you want? Why do you keep following and disturbing me saying that I am not on the earth? Who do you think will believe that nonsense?" I displayed my irritated face.

"I don't care if you believe it or not." He gave me a stern look repeatedly.

I let out a deep sigh.

"Do as you wish. Stay here and get eaten by a wild beast." He said all those words so lightly. I saw him make his way out of here.