Part 30

《☆☆☆☆☆☆☆》

"You are hot."

《Hope you like this part》

(Unedited Part)

Y/N P.O.V...

Such a handsome man!

But I don't think he is the good guy type cuz I am getting bad guy vibes from him. He looks so fierce.

"Hey, you..." He spoke.

I looked at him.

"Who let you in?" He spoke sternly radiating a cold look just like someone I know...and it's obviously Jungkook. But I don't know why, these two seem quite opposite even though they radiate the same coldness. 

But now, that I keenly observe his physical appearance. His hair color of was pure dark color completely contrasting with his white skin. His hair was pushed back revealing his perfect forehead. His jawline can cut through any rock. I can easily that his body was well maintained without looking at him. And those black doe eyes only showed a winter emotion...coldness!

He harshly caught my chin with his hand and lifted my face up to look at him. "Who taught you manners, don't you know that you should reply when someone asks you a question?" He spoke with raspy voice as he tightened his grip on my chin.

As he was about to speak further, someone interrupted him. "Y/n, where are you?" Taehyung spoke as he opened the door and got in with a bundle of books in his hands. I couldn't reply to Taehyung because of the glare I got from this mysterious cold guy. But I managed to get out of his grip. And quickly excited from this corner place. 

"Taehyung, I am here." I spoke as I hurried towards him. He looked at me with a clueless face. It took me time to get down from that top floor. I quickly went towards Taehyung as soon as I got down.

"What were doing on that top floor? And why do you look tensed?" I slowly tried to catch up my breath before I answer his questions. "T-There is someone here-" As I was about to complete my sentence, someone interrupted. "Are you talking about me?" I slowly turned to look at that mysterious cold man. 

"Hoseok, what are you doing here?" Taehyung questioned this mysterious cold guy reflecting his stern eyes. So, his name is Hoseok. "Don't you think that's my question?" This Hoseok guy gave a rude answer as expected. "And never knew, you were interested in girls." Hoseok spoke as he looked at me. "She looks absolutely weak and she is someone from earth. She is just someone useless." Hoseok spoke offending me. How can he be so rude?

"Mind your words, Hoseok." Taehyung's words made Hoseok look at him. I just wanted to know where you were all this while." Taehyung tried to show concern. Hoseok's eyes changed into a dark one. "Don't act like we are close..." He continued as he walked towards Taehyung. "We are bound to be enemies for our lifetime." Hoseok finished and vanished from here in seconds after taking a last glance at me.