Part 32

《☆☆☆☆☆☆☆》

                                              "You are hot

                                              "You are hot."

                                   《Hope you like this part》

(Unedited Part)

Y/N P.O.V...

Jennie slowly looked at me.

"Does that mean that we get to see the top 10 people of Helven everyday?" She said. Excitement was clearly written in her face.

Why are these people so excited to see the top 10 people? Who all are there in the top 10 list?

"Top 10, t-they are here!" A student spoke with his stuttering voice. Seriously? Top 10? Don't they have their freakin' names? Ah, I hate this ranking shit.

And then, I slowly turned around to these top 10 people whom are being exaggerated by everyone. My eyes widened. Taehyung and Jin? I know that Taehyung is part of top 10. But Jin, I never expected it. Now I understand why everyone are excited on seeing them. Why are these both so kind and sweet even though they are in top 10? They are too awesome.

Wait, there are only 2 of them here. What about the others?

Suddenly, all the boys here shouted except Taehyung and Jin.

"Look, Miya is here." The boy's voice was sprinkling excitement. "Yes, even Senny and Lena are here." Another boy continued. Woah, why are they so excited? I slowly turned to look at those girls who are making these boys go crazy. As soon as I turned around, I was surprised by the view.

"Beautiful..." I uttered under my breath as soon as I saw those three girls who lightened up the atmosphere with their presence. "Hey, Jennie..." I pulled her sleeve. "What?" She replied. "Who are those three girls?" I questioned her.

"They are part of top 10 in Helven. They are really powerful and on top of that they are the beauties of Helven. The Middle one is Miya. The one on the left side of Miya is Senny. The one on the right side is Lena." Jennie replied. I slowly nodded and looked at those three.

Senny, she had the beautiful eyes of all. Her long legs, woah. And those red plump lips matching with her white skin and not to mention her long black hair. She was really beautiful. Lena, look at her thin waist, is she a model? She has a great fashion sense.  She had black doe eyes and that perfect shoulder length light brown hair. She had pure white skin. Gorgeous.

And coming Miya, I have no words. She is the most beautiful woman I ever saw. Her blue doe eyes and her pink plump lips. She had a perfect body every girl would wish for. Her long silky blonde hair gave her a hot look. She had the perfect curves. And her fair skin was shining. So beautiful. She surely makes the guys go crazy for her and look at these girls, even some of them were admiring her but I could see jealousy in some. Ah, I am straight, don't think nonsense...Y/n.