Part 8

《☆☆☆☆☆☆☆》

                                                "You are hot

                                                "You are hot."

                                      《Hope you like this part》

(Unedited Part)

Y/N P.O.V...

She started exiting this place. I just watched her slowly move away from me and then, she went and stopped near the room's exit.

"Aren't you coming?" A slight smile appeared on my face.

"Yep! I am coming."

AFTER A WHILE...

"Where are you taking me?" I spoke as I slowly moved my hands behind my back observing this place.

"What do you mean?" She asked trying to understand the question I uttered.

"We are continuously taking turns and stuff...so-" As usual she didn't let me speak.

"Shut up and walk." I sighed at her words.

We continued to walk. Suddenly, we reached and stopped at a door.

This door is larger than our room's door.

As Jennie was about to open, someone came and stopped infront us. I slowly brought my gaze to this person's face.

It is the old Man. What is he doing here?

As usual, Jennie put on her polite face infront of him.

And since, I don't have a habit of bowing to people, I just spoke.

"Morning, old Man."

"I told you to not call me that." I got a familiar reply from him. "Whatever." I looked away.

He slowly turned to the girl beside me.

"So, Jennie." He called her making her engulf her own words.

"Y-yes..."

Why is she so scared of him?

"As Y/n is new here. How about you go and show her this place? Don't worry about the class. You don't have to attend today." He instructed her acting like a professor in a university. He surely gives the vibes of a professor.

Jennie agreed to whatever he said. "As you wish, master. I will surely take her."

She said while keeping her head low trying to be official. This is really strange. At any case, I really do wanna know about this place and the reason why I am here.

But Jennie's behaviour is unbelievable. She was so rude to me making me actually assume that she is a demonic witch but now infront of him, she is being so polite.