Part 4

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆》

"You are hot

"You are hot."

《Hope you like this part》

(Unedited Part)

Y/N P.O.V...

"I guess it's time to say goodbye now!" These were the last words I heard. He left his grip on me and I started to fall as I had no control over my body.

I fell down hitting the hard and cold ground. My body was completely covered with blood.

The last thing that I saw...was "a shadow."
That shadow again.

And then, my eyes slowly closed themselves. I started to leave my breathe. I lost the control over my body!

Is this really my "end?" And then, I fell unconscious.

AFTER SOMETIME...

I felt cold drops of rainwater hit my face. I slowly regained my consciousness. But I don't know why, I just couldn't open my eyes.

Suddenly, I heard few voices.

"Hey, she is dead."

Dead?! But I am alive.

"When will the ambulance arrive?!" Someone asked. "I called them, they will be here in 5 minutes." The other person replied.

"But who killed her so brutally? She died in a very cruel way."

I...I am alive, it's just that I can't speak. I heard the sound of an ambulance signaling that it's near.

"Ambulance is here." A person spoke.

I heard the footsteps of someone, who is coming towards me. He seemed to have bent to my level and touched my wrist.

"She doesn't have any pulse, she is dead."

Why can't you guys understand?! I am alive.

"Bring the stretcher!" That person said.

I am alive. Please save me!

I felt someone lift me. But I couldn't do anything. As I had no control over my body, I can't even open my eyes. I can just hear and feel things.

AFTER A WHILE...

I heard a few people talking.

"Place her dead body in the box and cremate it." A person said.

"What? I think we should let her parents see her for the last time. I guess their parents aren't aware of her death. Let's find her parents and tell them about this." The other person replied.