NEW MASTER

Rushing down the stairs, you held your wand tightly and began heading to your dormitory just hoping it would still be in one piece by this point.

Stepping carefully between the rubble, you ran down a passage leading to the Slytherin common room. Death eaters tried casting attack spells at you but you dodged them, hiding behind columns for protection.

"Reducto" You cast fiercely, causing part of the castle wall to fall and topple onto the death eaters.

"Thank you Katie" You smiled to yourself as you reminisced on her answering in charms.

I hope she's somewhere safe

Seeing more death eaters in the distance interrupted your train of thought. You turned and continued running, then entering the Slytherin common room.

Once in your dormitory you felt relieved to see that everything was untouched. You immediately started searching through your blankets, pulling apart and putting everything to one side.

You heard a clang of metal and your face lit up. With a smile you picked up your pocket watch and began to analyse it intensely, still feeling shocked that you had the missing stone all of this time.

You tilted your pocket watch into the light that was emitting through the black lake, gazing at the tarnished emerald within the snakes eyes.

"How did I never notice?" You huffed.

While you continued to analyse your pocket watch you pulled out the emerald locket from your jumper. Suddenly as you did so your wand, pocket watch and locket all began to glow brightly with a green hue.

You screwed your eyebrows in confusion.

It was then as if you could feel the power from of all the emeralds, now as one, rushing through your body; your heartbeat sped up and you got chills all over from the sensation.

Sudden screeching pierced loudly through your mind, you closed your eyes tight from the loudness.

Where are you Harry Potter?

Voldemort projected angrily across everyone's mind, then stopping the screeching.

Your eyes widened instantly in worry. You then looked back down at your locket, wand and pocket watch still glowing brightly.

I need to find Harry

Not a moment later you ran back out of your dormitory and the Slytherin common room. You couldn't help but have a guilty conscious knowing Snape was waiting for you, oblivious of what you were up too.

As you turned a corner you suddenly felt someone grab your shoulder and pull you back, it was a death eater whom had recognised you.

"Have you seen Potter?" The death eater snapped.

You shook your head, biting the corner of your lip slightly to stop yourself from trembling as you felt your whole body start shaking from fear.

Neville appeared, running into the passage way but stopped when seeing you with the death eater.

The death eater instantly pulled their wand out to attack but you cast Petrificus Totalus to stop them. As they fell to the ground you sighed with relief.

Neville smiled and ran towards you.

"Neville, I need to talk to Harry... have you seen him anywhere?" You asked, frantically.

"Yes he just passed me actually, he went that way" Neville replied, pointing in the direction that he last saw Harry in.

You nodded and glanced around to see if you could spot Harry amongst the chaos.