COUNTDOWN

ⓘ NSFW

Later in the evening you entered the great hall to have dinner. Snape immediately looked over at you but you didn't notice as you were trying to avoid giving him eye contact as much as possible.

You saw Pansy sat kissing Draco while Blaise tried to eat his dinner, looking away from them.

Harry whom was sat with Hermione and Ron looked up from his plate, noticing you.

"Do you want to join us instead Y/n?" Harry asked, looking over at Pansy and Draco rolling his eyes.

"Absolutely not Harry" Hermione huffed quietly, staring at him.

You nodded with a smile and walked over to join them. Hermione got up and immediately left the great hall, Ron sighed and followed her.

"Sit here, I'll walk around" Harry insisted, pushing his plate to the opposite side of the table as he stood up.

"It's not a problem honestly" You smiled but Harry put his hand onto your back pushing you gently, still insisting.

Snape hadn't taken his eyes off of you, he clenched his utensils tightly frustrated of Harry touching you.

Harry rushed to the opposite side of the table and cast his wand to pour you a cup of pumpkin juice as he sat back down, you smiled at Harry politely.

"The final quidditch match has come around so quickly, I am surprised it wasn't cancelled considering everything" You said, while beginning to eat your dinner.

"It's about the one thing Professor Snape hasn't ruined" Harry huffed, then taking a gulp of his pumpkin juice.

You didn't reply, continuing to eat.

"Besides, I'll be happy when I raise that trophy celebrating Gryffindor's victory" Harry smirked.

"You mean when I do, celebrating Slytherin's victory" You laughed, smirking back.

"Slytherin will always be second place but continuing dreaming" Harry laughed.

You rolled your eyes at Harry, smiling.

Snape couldn't take much more of watching you playfully laugh with Harry, he walked straight down to you both.

Harry's smile dropped when seeing Snape walk up behind you.

"Miss Y/ln, do ensure you are not late for your detention this evening" Snape spat.

You looked up at him in confusion.

"Since when did I have detention?" You asked, screwing your eyebrows at him.

Snape stared at you for a few moments and stormed off out of the great hall, not replying to you.

You looked at Harry, he shook his head with a huff.

"Well I better finish up and go to my detention" You said, quickly spooning the last mouthful of your dinner into your mouth.

Harry nodded, but felt disappointed you were leaving so soon. You smiled at him and walked off out of the great hall and to Snape's classroom.

"Sev- Professor?" You called out when noticing he wasn't in his classroom but received no answer.

You walked to the bottom of the stairs leading to Snape's quarters and noticed light emitting from under the door. You quickly walked up the stairs and opened the door, entering into his quarters.

Snape was sat on his armchair and had been waiting for your arrival, he didn't say a word to you and just stared which intimidated you a little.

"You know, I hadn't forgotten that you had already asked me earlier to come and see you" You huffed.