PERFIDIOUS

It was the weekend, you woke up and instantly started shivering as the room was ice cold. You sat up and looked around the room forgetting where you was for a moment, your back ached from your awkward sleeping position.

I don't remember falling asleep

It was low lit in Snape's quarters, the daily prophet he had been reading the night before was placed neatly on the arm of his chair.

Snape was no where to be seen.

"Professor?" You called out.

Silence.

I wonder why Snape didn't wake me up nor send me back to my dormitory last night?

You looked at the time, it was 07:37 am. You grabbed your clothes that were lying on the floor by his bed.

You then began to sneak back to your dormitory, hiding and peering around the castle wall corners to ensure you were not caught. Some students passed you but did not notice you.

"What time did McGonagall want us at the castle entrance for to go to Hogsmeade again?" A Ravenclaw student asked their friend.

"I am sure she said 08:30, also I heard Hogsmeade have their Christmas market set up, I can't wait" Their friend replied.

The Hogsmeade trip... I completely forgot about that

When the students were gone, you quickly ran into the Slytherin common room and up to your dormitory.

You threw your old clothes into your washing basket and changed into new clothes, choosing a comfy outfit. You laced up your snow boots and grabbed your belongings then heading out your dormitory to go to the entrance of the castle ready for Hogsmeade.

You saw Katie was standing beside Ron, Hermione and Harry. They all gave a polite smile except for Katie who just stared at you, Hermione started to talk to Katie to distract her.

Draco noticed you standing alone.

"Y/n, do you want to come with us?" He asked, Pansy instantly huffed.

Ignoring her you nodded and walked alongside Draco, Pansy and Blaise as McGonagall lead everyone into Hogsmeade. Everywhere was covered in a fresh blanket of snow, you felt satisfied at the sound of the crunch from your footsteps.

Draco rolled up a snowball and chucked it at you playfully laughing to himself, it hit your back with a slight sharp sting.

"Draco" You shouted, laughing back playfully.

You then bent down and grabbed a handful of snow to get back at him.

Draco ran behind Pansy to hide from the snowball you were building in your hands. As you lifted your arm to throw it at him McGonagall walked up to you to interject.

"Excuse me Miss Y/ln none of that now, we can't spend time dilly-dallying. You can play together later on in you own time" She said rolling her eyes with a small smile.

Pansy looked at Draco and you and tutted, storming off ahead with Blaise.

"Yes Professor, sorry" You giggled.

You and Draco then walked together glancing at each other with a smirk until you got to Hogsmeade.

"Let's go to the market stalls first please" Pansy whined pulling on Draco and Blaise's arms.

You followed behind but once you got to the market area you all split up.

You looked around the stalls holding your small tied bag of sickles contently. You bought a hot drink and some hard boiled sweets from Honeyduke's market stall and continued looking around.