FOUND

ⓘ Parental Loss, Death, NSFW

You both arrived promptly at the Malfoy Manor, running in from the pouring rain outside.

Bellatrix saw you and rushed over, grabbing your hand.

"I have a surprise for you Y/n" Bellatrix smiled, pulling you into a room within the manor. Snape followed behind.

You saw Voldemort stood shuffling through the missing photographs from the photo album you had found back at Christmas time, instantly making you panic.

"Excellent work" Voldemort said, looking at the group of death eaters stood to one side.

"Look who we found" Bellatrix whispered in your ear pushing you forward towards Voldemort, cackling to herself.

The death eaters moved to one side revealing your mother tied up, kneeling on the floor. Her face was covered in small cuts, her cheeks wet from her tears.

"Darling" Your mother smiled, looking up at you in shock but happiness to see you.

You didn't know what to say to your mother, you were distraught seeing her in that way but couldn't help but feel anger from their supremacism that got them in this position in the first place.

"Be quiet" Bellatrix Spat, looking down at your mother.

"I'm so sorry Y/n... I tried, I really did" Your mother cried.

Bellatrix cast crucio at your mother making her groan loudly from the pain.

"Stop it" You demanded Bellatrix, angrily.

"I will leave you all to... catch up" Voldemort said calmly, starting to leave the room along with the group of death eaters.

As he left he gave a nod to Bellatrix, she instantly started smiling.

You looked at Snape with worry.

"Oh how rude of I, we are missing someone" Bellatrix said, smirking at you.

You looked down at your mother then watching Bellatrix walk over to the door, opening it.

"Andrew" Bellatrix called out, loudly.

"No, surely not" Your mother gasped.

Your father walked into the room, he was completely unharmed compared to your mother.

"Severus" Your father said, greeting Snape.

Snape didn't reply, he just stared at your father raging with anger inside.

"So glad you're back with us Andrew where you belong" Bellatrix smiled, looking down at your mother.

"Andrew why?" Your mother cried.

"How dare you question his loyalty to the Dark Lord" Bellatrix shouted angrily, casting crucio at your mother again.

You stepped forward to Bellatrix from anger of her hurting your mother again, Snape put his hand out to stop you but had to quickly refrain himself. You instantly stopped yourself when realising you had no chance of fighting her off without your wand.

Bellatrix laughed at you for even trying, you glared at her clenching your fists trying to control your anger.

She then hugged your father from the side but he didn't hug her back, he just looked down at the floor.

"After everything you promised to me Andrew" Your mother continued.

"We would have defeated all by now if it wasn't for you breaking down the necklace" Bellatrix spat at your mother, becoming increasingly angered by her.