Busy

Edited.

Song of the Day: Down Low by Sara Keys

----------

"I'm bored," I muttered to my phone.

"Then get your ass up and come and see me."

I rolled my eyes and scoffed at his comment. "Not everyone wants to see you, Tomathy."

"Wot?!"

I exploded into cackles and mocked his British 'wot'. "You're lucky I'm one of the few people that want to see you."

I rolled off of my bed and flopped onto the floor, releasing a grunt.

"You good?"

"Never better," I grumbled whilst picking myself up. "I'm going to go get ready, see ya soon."

I ended the call and began to rifle through my closet for the right clothing. It was chilly out so I decided on some black leggings and a light blue GeorgeNotFound hoodie.

He'll probably ridicule me for this.

I laughed to myself picturing Tommy freaking out over the blue hoodie.

He's cute when he's upset.

My mind started to wander to what we'd do at his house. The last time we watched a movie. I had the chance to fall asleep on him but it didn't seem right yet. Maybe if the chance popped up again I'd take it. He was warm, I knew that.

From the two times, he hugged me I could tell two things. He was extremely warm and he wouldn't stop hugging me until I motioned to let go.

I loved that about him.

The personality I first knew him by turned out to actually be the one that rarely presented itself.

It was a piece of gold to have him stay silent for more than a minute but he still had his stupid flirtatious remarks. It gave me something to long for, something to treasure when it ever occurred. Of course, it only happened when he was tired or frustrated but those were the times I savored in the back of my mind. They became the memories I replayed over and over when I'd lay in bed before I slept. They caused my mind to fluster and knot, the feeling wasn't welcomed but it was enjoyed, almost as if it were an enemy.

I slipped the blue hoodie over my head and fixed my hair in the mirror. Then applied a small amount of make-up not wanting to overdo it. Just a bit of concealer, mascara, and eyeshadow.

Once I looked presentable enough, I grabbed my phone and walked into my parent's room to expect them to be in there but to no surprise, they were gone.

I sighed and walked down the stairs, leaving a note for my parents before walking out the door.

The cold wind was welcomed as I strolled down the sidewalk to Tommy's house. It wasn't a long walk to his house, I was thankful for the daylight. No, that there was any sunlight to bask in but at least I could see where I was going. Not to mention I wouldn't have to worry about anyone.

There were a few people out walking their dogs, some just strolling as I was. After living in Brighton for some time, I began to see why they appreciate the sun far more than others. I even began wishing for it as well.

The cold days with wind and rain were pleasant but sometimes I yearned for a warm day at the beach, or a day where I would sit outside and draw without becoming chilly or the wind constantly blowing.

I sighed with my thoughts and continued my way over to the Bakery Boy's house.

Once I was there I knocked on the door and Kristin let me in.

"He's up the stairs in his room." She said warmly.

"Thank you!" I waved at her and removed my shoes before running up the stairs.

I turned to the left and found Tommy's door slightly adjacent with soft murmurs coming from the other side.

Someone else was in his room. I squinted to find Tommy sitting on his bed with someone I didn't recognize next to him. Her silky blonde hair was placed up in a ponytail. She had a red tank top that showed a tad too much, and black high-top jeans. Something I could never bring myself to wear.

Ashley.

She giggled a little too much at a remark Tommy made and leaned into him.

"Tommy, you'll come to visit me after work today, right?" She blinked at him.

My heart sunk as my face turned pale.

I silently backed away from the door and clasped a hand over my mouth to stifle tears that threatened to spill from my eyes.

He's a bit busy, I guess.

I stumbled down the stairs whilst holding onto the railing to prevent any injury.

"Leaving?" His mother asked.

"Oh- um- He's just kind of occupied." I fake a smile whilst slipping on my shoes and dashed out the door before she could say another word to me in protest, ignoring Tommy calling my name from the stairs.

I guess I'm not the only one who wants to see him.

---------

I have so many pre-written chapters :)

I have a headache too. ah.

DRINK WAYER PLZ

Ok, have a good day/night.

See ya my sushies.