•Opening•

Description/Blurb:

Description/Blurb:

"Uhm, Zoey? Can you come here real quick?!" Caroline says frantically.

"Yeah sure, why what's up-" She stands beside Caro, shocked at who she's seeing in front of her. Why in the world is BTS standing on their front porch?!

"Nice to see you again!" Namjoon says as he looks at the two girls smiling.

"Uhm so, what are you guys doing here?" Zoey asks.

"We're here to live with you!" Jimin says excitedly.

"Wait- what!?" Caro says.

The boys look at each other. "Well, you probably want to sit down for this..." Jin says.

~~~~~

Zoey Marie Dolores is a 22-year-old girl living with her cousin Caroline. She is a YouTuber, singer, and dance teacher. She lives in a small town in Alberta, Canada.

Her life was fine until she meets the Bangtan Boys. After a long series of events, they end up living in her house for one year due to some problems. She ends up developing something special with the youngest member, Jeon Jungkook.

He tries to help her with the struggles life has thrown at her. He gives her the love and support she needs, and in return, she does the same.

What will happen in that household? Romance, tears, and comedy? Will Junkook be able to love and heal her before the contract ends? Who knows, you'll have to see.

*****

Authors Note:

First of all, I know that my story has the same title as other stories but my story is different from others. I can assure you that it's not the same. If you have any other suggestions for a title please let me know!

*****

Warning:

In this story, the main character (Zoey) deals with depression, anxiety, and childhood trauma. If you aren't comfortable with those topics you don't have to read this.

Also, this story moves fast and slow at the same time. The chapters go by really fast whereas the actual plot goes by slowly. That's because the story will be really long and since I am a dumbass and decided to mess up the plot. But I'm sure you'll still like it!

*****

Please don't leave any mean comments or any negativity. If there are mistakes or you have some feedback for something I should change, please just point them out nicely. If they aren't respectful, please keep it to yourself. Helpful criticism is welcomed and encouraged here. Also, nobody is forcing you to read this if you don't like it.

I am not the best at writing stories, but this is a learning experience for me as this is my first story. I am also open to any suggestions for future chapters or any positive comments. They make my day!

This is a fanfiction about BTS, mostly Jungkook, this is a Jeon Jungkook fanfiction after all (my bias).

This story will be filled with romance, tears, and comedy. Also with a few plot twists.

The plot came to me in a dream years ago. And since I remembered bits of that dream I thought why not turn it into a story and share my beautiful ideas with y'all.

I apologize for any spelling or grammar mistakes, I am writing/typing this on my phone so it's quite hard. Especially cuz auto correct gets it wrong a lot.

Places and names are made up, they are not based on any actual place or person (except for the country's obv). If any part of this story is similar to others on Wattpad or in real life, it is purely a coincidence (for some things that are based in real life, I have put in the author's note). Characters are all made up except for BTS and Zoey, some of her personality and life experiences and such are based off me. There may be some mature scenes but it will not go into yk what.

If there are any grammatical or spelling mistakes, please let me know in the comments. As I said, I will fix them when I finish the whole story.

Feel free to private message me on here or on my social media (on my profile) if you have questions or just want to chat.

Please don't copy anything from my story like names, plot, and scenes. First names or last names are ok but please don't copy anything else. I work really hard to make my story original.

I won't have a set date for updates, I will just do it whenever I can. I am busy with school so I will just update when I get the chance to for now.

Also thank you for giving this story a chance. I really hope you enjoy it as much as I enjoy writing it. And with that said, let's get started on the intro, getting to know the characters, and chapter 1.

Enjoy!

*****

Cover and banners made by me, please check out my cover shop if you like them.

Started: 042321
Finished: -----