Prolouge

"What do you mean Niall! I thought we were friends! You can't do this to me!" I screamed at the top off my lungs. " We never were friends!" He whispered. "Goodbye Lauren." And he walked away, leaving me there with the tears streaming down my face. "This can't be happening." I whispered.

Lauren Mc Shawnfield, bound to be the underdog, destined to stand up for herself and for what she believes in. She's the new girl at the Local London Art School. She's alway been the nerd, the one who got bullied, but this year she'd change that. This year she'll finally find where she belongs. Little did she know that her life would be turned upside down once she met Niall Horan. Why did he have to come into her life? Why did he have to mess everything up? Why did he have to leave her heartbroken ...

_____________________________________________________________________________

Hiya, my name is Lauren Mc Shawnfield. I'm the new girl at the Local London Art School. I've always been the underdog. Eather nobody would notice me or they'd just bullie me because of my looks. This year, I'm going to make sure everything changes. No more bullying, no more pushing around. This year will be my year.

Hi, I'm Niall Horan. Student at the Local London  Art School. I'm kind off popular in the school, but I'm still a little bit off the underdog. I stay out off trouble and don't bullie people like the others do. Because off that my best mates make fun off me , but I couldn't care less. I just wish the bullying would stop and that we could all  just be friends. I'm going to make sure this year, the school will change completly.

Little did they both know that this year would change their lifes for good.