Azalea quickly snapped with an excited tone that only left Sam and Camila slowly rolling their eyes over into her direction.. pure shock gracing their faces at the quick discovery only confusing them into silence forcing the eldest to sigh with an explanation

"She uses the same hotel every night for her little appointments.. she has been caught by paparazzi like a million times girl? I thought you were obsessed with this bitch?"

"The academy not her- Azalea what the fuck?"

"A thank you would be the correct response Miss thing! Now all you have to do is be there and be sexy!"

Azalea winked forcing the younger to smirk even with her want only to talk.. she didn't like Jauregui, no surprise! Not many did given her rude nature and abrupt outlook on the world that didn't revolve around her, however she liked the idea of being looked at.. admired! If she could force the woman to at least look at her maybe she'd stand more of a chance at winning her over..

"Listen, if you're actually gonna do this at least let us wait outside.. in case you need us?"

"Sam I'm gonna be fine! She's the devil not the grim reaper.. you can meet me outside of the hotel but that's as far as you're going! I can't have you storming in on me because you thought you heard something.. I've got this! Just trust me!"

Camila spoke gently laying a silky palm over her best friends hand stroking back with her thumb allowing him to smile finally, although apprehensive he was in full support, ready to go alongside and cheer on his sister like figure with a full heart

"Fine.. I trust you!"

"Then it's settled! Camila get up, I've gotta paint that face!"

_______

Camila's POV

My mind escaped me as we ventured to stand just beside the main entrance of the grand hotel Jauregui was staying within, I hated her as a person.. she was rude and aggressive, snarky and almost completely blank in emotion! But she was the only thing I needed in order to gain the life I deserved.. I was adamant this was the right thing to do..

Azalea had been obsessed with the green eyed woman for a while now, her social media stalking now somehow useful as she knew for certain she was attending a gala until 9:30 tonight.. plenty of time for me to somehow get into her room and replace the girl she'd for some reason paid to sleep with.. it didn't shock me actually thinking about it? She was the most arrogant woman to exist.. no wonder she had to pay for the company! 

"Ok so! You go in there and you walk right past the front desk, Jauregui will be here at 10 as per the usual paparazzi photos which means the girl is probably already in there.. knock or something I don't know but make sure she's gone!"

"You're sure this is gonna work? What do I even say to the girl?"

"Tell her green eyes cancelled or something? You don't have to be explicit just let her know she's not needed anymore!"

Azalea struck tapping at her watch to hurry me along as I glanced back up at the expensive hotel lavishing in the rich bitch heels that slapped along its pristine floors, Sam didn't say much, I guessed he was generally anxious as he like me didn't do well with anything out of the ordinary..Azalea however.. professional!

"Fine! But if this goes wrong I'm blaming you! This bitch is scary and I'm not exactly excited about being locked in a small hotel room with her!"

"Yeah yeah! Just move it girl! We will be waiting right here!"

She pushed further forcing me to take a final deep breath before nodding towards the doors walking forwards with an intended confident strut that led me all the way inside, each wall was laced with gold details while the staff dressed in black pristine collars.. I had to admit I was terrified.. but with every passing second my feet only drew closer towards the elevators, a single wall packed full of gold doors each leading to different floors.. nothing close in comparison to my cream walled house..