I couldn't hear what the masked men were saying but both of them turned to look at the new 2 victims, Lin and Adrian.

The people who held the gun at head point, I notice one be a female and the other a male. I looked at her hands and soon, I saw Adrian's phone in her hands.

Was she the female who called?

Adrian's eyes were stilled, on alert and full of rage. I could see it from his facial expression and body language. I puffed at the view seen. 

The female who had a gun pointed at Adrain got the trigger ready to pull. I fussed at the sight wishing this was all a dream. I didn't like what I was seeing. Who would?

Princess was already fast asleep on my lap while I was patting her. I didn't know what to do anymore. Lin's instruction continuously rang in my head.

Being overwhelmed, I slowly pulled the car's door open, ready to go out. I didn't have a plan yet but I was sure ready to make a move. To help my good friends. Most especially one of them I loved so much. 

As I near them, the harsh voice of the female voice sounded wholly familiar I could make it out just a little as I got nearer. My eyes were swollen from tears that had poured out from my eyes and my face felt hot.

The reaction from Adrian when he saw blew me totally over the edge. "What the fuck! What the hell are you doing here?" He asked like he didn't know me or something. His voice was dark, manly and scary that I almost wince internally. 

"I came to-"

"Psst- I thought I told you to stay in the fucking care!" Lin barked causing me to flinch. I turned back to the female voice and squinted my eyes at her. She looked familiar. Her cheekbones and eye colour. 

Wait-

Jada?

"Jada? Is that you?" I asked a little stunned. I heard a crazy chuckle from her followed by the peeling of her mask. She smirked at me before slapping me hard across the cheek. 

"Bitch!!" She hissed taking a step forward. 

My cheeks stung badly making me whine loudly. I looked at Adrian from the corner of my eyes only to see him fuming with anger.

It's alright. 

I said to myself in mind. 

"You took Adrian from me. You, and your fucking crew!" She screamed pointing the handle of her gun at Adrian. I gasped to myself, tears growing in my eyes. Her words were more painful than what she pulled. 

"You left me for Chloe! You two were best friends like Pb and J and I were just the toast, wasn't I?" She asked, her voice slightly cracking. She was emotionally hurt and I could see it through her eyes. She was so hurt badly. 

"I cared for you so much! I took  care of you like a mother but that bi**h, Chloe, came into the picture and ruined everything." She whispered lowly. 

"You even took my man, I thought you got the hint I liked him! You were bullied by him and he insulted you and treated you like shit! But look at you two, a cute fucking couple!" She blasted still pointing her gun at Adrian. 

She laughed. "But that's alright." She chuckled. "That ends today! I'm tired of seeing you happy! I want to be you. Everything! I want to be as lucky as you! A good hourglass body, smart grade, good friends and handsome chicks!" She spat. 

"And..." She said slowly. "His death is gonna make up for everything!" She announced pointing the gun directly, only a few inches, away from his neck.

I gasped and leaned forward but one of her fingers stopped me with a tsk of her voice. "Not a very smart choice, baby girl. Your man gets it." She hissed, smothering her hair that fell behind her ears. 

"You should be careful with your words, they cut." She whispered. 

My eyes were trained on just the gun she was holding. Her eyes were trained on me, watching my reaction. I observed as she slowly started to press the trigger, pulling it deeper. With every racing second, came my heartbeat. 

Adrian however, remained silent. Just communicating to me through his eyes. Telling me to calm down and reassuring me that everything was going to be okay.

Just like in the movies, the camera slowly turned to the gun and how the trigger was released. Everything was in slow motion. 

I quickly pushed Adrian making him fall and the bullet went through me. It was deep and hurting but I braced it. It wasn't the first time taking a bullet with me. 

Remember the Indian Man?

"ARIANA!"

Dark dots clouded my vision and my body soon fell unconscious. 

3>

Shocked who's behind the masterpiece? Well, what's meant to happen it's meant to happy. Don't lose hope though.

Comment your reaction with an emoji.