The property was so huge. There were five different slots and targets. All kinds of different handguns were placed on the table in front of us. It looked like your typical gun range but more spaced out.

"Why does she own this?" I asked concerned.

"Were criminals' baby." He grabbed the gun from the table with a smirk. "Come here."

I obeyed walking towards him. He held the gun out to me. "You sure about this?"

"Positive." I firmly said.

He nodded as I tried grabbing the gun from his hands.

He pulled back. "Not so quick princess."

I rolled my eyes. "I told you I can do this."

"I never said you couldn't. I need you to learn the basics first."

I groaned. He went through a whole speech on how to put the safety on and off, how to hold a gun correctly, also never to face a gun toward someone you don't want to accidentally shoot, point it downwards and much more information I tried cramming into my head.

"I understand Roman."

He squinted his eyes at me. "Mmm."

He handed me the gun as I turned facing the target. Okay this seems easy, just aim the gun and shoot. Simple.

Roman stepped back.

I held the gun up with one hand and fired, but nothing happened. Did I do something wrong? Isn't this how you do it, just fire?

Roman chuckled. I quickly turned. "What is so funny?"

"The safety is on and for you to be a beginner, put both hands."

I bit my tongue. Asshole. Why didn't he tell me?

"I guess you weren't listening?" He raised a brow.

I stared at him biting my lip as a small giggle escaped my lips. "Fine, no." I couldn't help it, I wanted to do this so bad all the information he told me slipped my brain.

He smiled as he approached me. And his smile was beautiful, so beautiful. I couldn't stop myself from admiring him until I seen my mother staring at me from the corner of my eye.

By the look on her face, she looked confused and disappointed. She went back into the house in a hurry as we made eye contract.

It bothered me that she acted this way. Why didn't she just come and talk to me? Tell me good morning. It was so many things I needed to talk to her about, something was definitely off and I'm going to figure out what it is.

The fact Mr. Ferrari allowed to her leave, and she wouldn't. She didn't even try to come back to me, her own daughter.

"You got it?" Roman said as I looked at him.

I smiled awkwardly. "Sorry, say that again."

His face went straight as he shook his head.

He didn't say any words as he put my body in a straight position, kicking my legs apart but not too far and positioning the gun in my hands. Then he flicked the safety off.