43

Y/n POV:

The next day:)

I was waiting outside the Ravenclaw common room waiting for Sage to come out. I was going to introduce him to the others, he seemed to be a good addition to the group. Although he couldn't meet Adrian and Cedric right now, since they were studying for the next task, he could meet the others. Suddenly the doors opened and there was Sage; He stepped out with his robe over his shoulder and one hand in his pocket. "Oh, hello Y/n." He said with a smile, "You wanna meet my friends?" I asked. "That'd be lovely." He said sarcastically, making me roll my eyes.

He walked along my side through the corridors, "So Black, care to go back to the black lake tonight?" He asked, turning to me. "Why of course." I replied with a smirk. "Stop doing that." He said, "Stop doing what may I ask?" He looked at me. "Because you look-" he then stopped. "Nevermind, let's go meet them." I was confused but went along inside the great hall. There was Fred, George, Lee and Angelina. "Come on, they'll love you!" I said happily. Sage smiled and followed me in, "Guys there's someone I want you to meet." I said, they turned to me and Sage. Angelina looked at me with a smile. Lee wasn't paying attention and just stuffed food in his face, George was smiling at Katie Bell a few seats down. And Fred- he looked at Sage then at me.

"This is Sage Montgomery, he's a Ravenclaw in our year." I said sitting next to Angelina. Sage went and sat down next to me and smiled at the rest. "This is Angelina Johnson, Fred Weasley, George Weasley, and Lee Jordan." Sage greeted them and fixed his tie. "So then, How'd you meet?" Fred asked unamused, "Oh we aren't-" Sage stuttered. Fred seemed a little more relaxed and mumbled something under his breath. "Freddie getting jealous?" Lee asked, Fred kicked him from under the table. Angelina scoffed and picked at her food, "Whys he acting like this?" I asked Angelina quietly. She shrugged, "He's just being a ass."

***

After the uncomfortable encounter with Fred and Sage I brought Sage to the courtyard. "Sorry about him." I said sitting down under a tree, Sage sat down next to me. "It's alright. If you don't mind me asking, did you and Fred?" I sighed. "Yup." I told him, "Oh," he said quietly. "Sorry for asking." He said. "Don't be. It's in the past, I'll find someone I'm happier with somehow." I told him again. He nodded, "Oh I completely forgot!" He suddenly exclaimed, he stuck his hand in his pocket and pulled out a small photo. "This is a picture from when my parents went to a Queen concert, they had a couple extra and I wrote to them. I told them how much you liked Queen and they sent me this." He explained handing me the picture.

There was the band, they must have been in the middle because you could see everyone. "Thank you, Sage." I said with a smile. "Of course." He said. Sage moved his hair out of his face and smiled at me, there was no lie, he was a very good looking boy. "Are we still meeting later tonight?" He asked, "Maybe." I replied. He rolled his eyes, "Oh come on, ill bring a record player!" He exclaimed. I chuckled, "Your really gonna carry one of those down here?" I asked, "Why not?"

Time skip <Sorry:/

I was sitting in my dorm listening to music when Angelina came in, "Hey Y/n." She said sitting on her bed, "So.." she started. "How's Sage?" She asked. "He's a really nice guy, funny too." I said with a smile. "You like him?" She asked, "I've only known him for two days. Besides I think he only sees me as a friend." I told her. "That's what you thought about Fred," I sighed. "But look how that ended." She nodded, "Fair." I shook my head and walked over to my trunk. "Where are you going?" She asked. "Sage wanted me to meet him at the black lake tonight." I said looking for clothes. She smirked, "Like a date?" I looked at her, "Its not a date, just two friends hanging out." I replied. "Then why are you getting dressed up?" I bit my lip, "Maybe I wanted to look nice."

"You look nice

"You look nice." Angelina said as I stepped out of the bathroom. "Thanks." I replied smoothing out my jeans. I sat on my bed and fiddled with my hands, "Well go on, he's probably waiting." She exclaimed, "Oh right." She laughed as I rushed out. "Going somewhere?" I looked to my right and saw Lee, George and Fred. "Well?" Lee asked again, "Yeah, I'm meeting up with someone." I told them, "Is it that new guy?" George asked coming up a eyebrow. Fred scoffed and put his hands in his pockets. "Well boys, I must get going now."

I walked through the corridors making my way to the black lake. I walked out and saw Sage sitting at the edge with a box of records and a record player. "You really brought it?" I asked coming up beside him, he looked and smiled at me then at the player, "Yeah." I sat down next to him and laid down in the grass, looking at him as he watched the water. He had on a dark blue sweater with jeans. "What sort of songs you bring?" I asked sitting up. "Only the best." He said pulling out a record, "David Bowie first?" He asked. "Definitely."

He smiled and started playing it, the guitar strumming to starman filled out ears. "I could listen to this all day." He said with a sigh. I nodded in agreement, "Random question but what's your Zodiac? I'm really into that kind of stuff?" He asked, "I'm a (Your sign)." I told him. "Nice, I'm an Aquarius." He said proudly. He started explaining zodiacs and i thought it was cute how interested he was in it.

Suddenly he stood up. He fixed his hair and put his hand out to me, I gave him a confused look. "Why do you think I brought the record player?" He asked, I smiled and took his hand. He spun my around and we started dancing, he started singing along making me chuckle. "This is the most fun I've had in years." He told me. I smiled and kept dancing,

———-

Next chapter should be the third task:(

Question: Silver trio or golden trio

My answer: Depends on what mood I'm in lmao