42

Y/n POV:

It was the next day, me and Harry were sitting in the great hall. In his hand was the picture I gave him last night. "You alright?" I asked, he nodded. "Yea, just miss them I guess." He replied. I frowned, while looking at him. My dad was right, he did look so much like James. "Sorry. Anyways do you know what the last task is?" He asked, putting the picture down on the table. "Unfortunately no, Cedric doesn't even know yet." I answered, "Great."
I chuckled, "You'll find out soon probably." I told him. "I hope." He replied. Harry cursed under his breath and ducked his head, "What?" I whispered, "McGonagall." He whispered back. I looked up and saw McGonagall coming up to us.

"Ms Black," She started looking down at us. "I have a job for you." Harry then looked up to looking at me confusingly. "Of course Minnie, whatcha need?" I asked, propping my head on my hand. She rolled her eyes, "I need you to show a new student around," she told me. I raised my eyebrows, "Where are they?" I asked. "Not now, later. He's getting sorted right now." She sighed.

"Anyways, I must be on my way. Be outside my office at three o'clock." She told me before walking off. I looked back down at the table and heard Harry snickering beside me. "Oh shove off." I said, "I didn't say anything!" He put his hands up in defense. "You got thirty minutes until you have to go outside her office." Harry said. "Why me?" I asked, he shrugged. "I could care less what you do. I was just scared she was coming to yell at me again." He explained making me shove him. "I'm gonna go find Adrian and Cedric." I said standing up. I walked to the big doors of the great hall when I heard Harry yell behind me, "Remember be there at three o'clock!" I shook my head with a smile and walked out.

***

I was currently waiting outside McGonagall's office, tapping my foot with my hands in my pockets. "Me Black what are you doing?" Professor Snape asked as he walked by. "Waiting for McGonagall." I replied, "Detention I assume?" He asked, "No actually." I told him with a smirk. He scoffed and walked past me, draping his robe over his shoulder.

I covered my mouth trying not to laugh. That stupid robe drape, what the hell was that about?
Suddenly the doors opened making my put my hands back in my pocket. "Ms Black your here, thank you." McGonagall said holding the door. "Come on now," she said to the student, they stepped out of the door and McGonagall smiled. "This is Y/n Black, she'll be showing you around." She said. The boy nodded and went over to my side, "Alright now get going." McGonagall told us. I nodded and started walking down the hall, "You coming?" I asked turning my head.

He was standing there looking around. His black curls covering his eyes, "My apologies." He said coming up to me. He moved a strand of hair out of his face showing his dark eyes underneath his glasses, "Ravenclaw?" I asked, "Oh. Yea," he said looking down at his robes. I looked at him again, he was pretty tall, about the same height as the twins. "Gryffindor?" He asked, "Yup." I replied, he nodded and kept looking around. "So what year are you in..." realizing I didn't know the boys name I waited for him to tell me. "Sorry. Sage Montgomery." He said with a small smile. "Sage. Pretty name." I said, "Thanks." He replied.

I showed him around and we talked a bit. He turned out to be a pretty funny guy, Fred and George would love him. He told me how he was a half-blood, his mother being a muggle and his father being a wizard. Said how he never knew about Hogwarts until a couple months ago. I told him about the tournament and who's in it and how it works. "Kinda sucks how you're only gonna be able to see the last task." I started, "Yeah." He said, he shrugged and put his hands in his pockets. "Anyways, have you met anyone else here so far?" I asked, "Not really, no one seems to mind I'm new. Well except this one kid, blonde hair, Slytherin. You know him?" I groaned. "Unfortunately that's my cousin. What'd he say?" I asked crossing my arms. "Nothing really, just the fact he thinks only Purebloods should be in the school." He explained.

"Are you a Pureblood?" He asked, "Yeah." I replied, "My father told me about them, he said some are nice like the Weasleys or some are entitled like the Malfoy's." I nodded. "Seems about right." I said making him chuckle. "Wait speaking about the Weasleys, my two best friends happen to be the Weasley twins." I told him. "Really?" He asked. "Mhm." He smiled, "That's cool, I mean your cool- wait." He started to stutter. "I get it." I said. "Wanna see my favorite spot?" I asked, "Yeah sure." I stopped and looked at him. "Can you run?" I asked, "Yeah, wh-" I grabbed his hand and started running. "Come on, we need to go quick, don't want any teachers seeming us." I told him. He pushed up his glasses and started to keep up with me.

"Alright! Here we are, the black lake!" I said letting go of his hand. He looked around, "Beautiful really." He exclaimed under breath. I went and sat down as he shoved his hands in his pockets, leaning against the wall. "I could get used to it here." He said, "You'll say that till you meet Snape, or as I like to call him, snivellus." I said with a smirk, he chuckled and walked over to me, sitting down. "It's not out here, do we wear these all day?" He asked, taking off his robes. Leaving him in his blue tie, white shirt and pants. "Not all day, but most of it." I told him. He nodded and loaded down on his back, "What classes you have?" I asked. "Didn't even look yet." He replied. "Oh,"

He chuckled and propped himself up on his elbow. "You like music?"he asked looking at me. "Yea, a lot." I replied. He shook his head, "Who ya listen to?" He asked again. "Ya know, David Bowie, Queen, Abba. Mainly what my father listened to." I told him. "Are you serious?" He asked, "No but my dad is." I mumbled under my breath. "I like them too!" He exclaimed. He gave me a high five and then went onto his back again. "Damn, I think we're gonna be pretty good friends Black." He said, "Me too Montgomery."

————-

New character introduced!!

Question:Favorite type of clothing?

My answer:SWEATERS>>