35

Y/n POV

The first task was surprisingly kinda good. Each of them got their egg. Although Harry got chase by the dragon, and Cedric got burned, they seemed fine. Gryffindor was so excited that Harry got his egg that someone planned a party for later tonight. Angelina and Lee left early, probably to go snog or something. George and Katie were all the way across the arena, and Fred didn't even stay to watch. So I walked up back into Hogwarts by myself, that was until someone came up to my left side.

"Charlie!" I exclaimed. He smiled and hugged me, "I haven't seen you in forever." He nodded and continued to walk with me. "So, how's school?" He asked, "Eh. Not bad, could be better. Pretty sure I've missed most of my classes, but who cares really?" I replied. He chuckled and looked at me. "Sorry about my brother, mum told me the whole thing when I got home. I haven't spoke to him at all." He started. "It's alright Charlie, we just didn't fit together." I said. He bit his lip, "You kinda did," I gave him a confused look. "You two were perfect until he cheated. At least that's what Ron told me."

I shrugged, "It's in the past. I don't care anymore," I commented. "I'm a independent women, who could pull anyone I want." I added. He smiled at me and turned when he heard his name being called. "Bye Y/n, I'll see you at the party." He said, kissing my cheek before running off to help with the dragons. Charlie has always been my wingman, and I've been his wingwomen.

There was a nice breeze in the air while I walked back in. Adrian soon came up to me, stopping me. "Have you seen Cedric?" He asked, "I'm pretty sure he's in the hospital wing." I said. He sighed, "I shouldn't have let him enter, he's gonna get hurt even more." Adrian starts while fiddling with his thumbs. I tried talking him, explaining how Cedric was gonna be ok.

***

The Gryffindor common room was quiet, for now. So I went up stairs to the dorm to get ready.

(I don't have any outfit ideas, so imagine something that you like:)

I fixed my hair and grabbed a bottle of fire whiskey me and George bought, just in case, you never know. Angelina suddenly bursted through the door, "You coming to the party?" I asked. "For sure." She said, sitting on her bed. "Charlie was here, did you see?" She asked. I nodded and looked in the mirror. "Don't worry you look fine." I turned and smiled at her. "Ready?" I asked.

We headed down to the common room. There was a lot of people, music playing and laughter. People cheering for Harry, even though he looked overwhelmed. I walked over, "Leave the boy alone for a little will ya?" I said draping a arm around him. They backed off and I smiled at Harry. "Good job out there kid." I said, "Thanks." He replied, he was looking at my fire whiskey. "Want?" I asked, "I'm underage." He said. "You were also underage for this tournament. But you don't have to if you don't want." I told him. "Maybe a little won't hurt." He said with a smile. I smiled and poured him some, he took it and walked off to Hermione. Ron wasn't here, probably in his room.

"Y/n!" I turned around and there was George. I smiled, "Georgie!" He rolled his eyes and pulled me towards the couch to sit. "Nice party huh?" He asked, "I guess." I replied. "Can I?" He asked, referring to the bottle of whiskey. I nodded and gave him it, he poured some into a tall glass. We both had at least three glasses before we got drunk. Everyone was dancing and having a great time. Harry got angry at Hermione for telling him he shouldn't be drinking, so he went upstairs. Even though it was his party.

"I love this song," He suddenly exclaimed. "Seriously George? David Bowie?" Angelina asked, I shrugged as he took my hand, leading me towards the middle to dance. "Louder!" George yelled. The Gryffindor common room was just blasting with Let's Dance by David Bowie. How has a professor not come yet?
We started dancing and laughing. "Did I ever tell you how pretty you are?" He asked, I shook my head. I couldn't think straight. We both ignored the question and kept dancing, for being drunk we held our balance pretty well.

Suddenly George spun me around and grabbed my cheek pulling me into a kiss. I was to drunk to think so I kissed him back. He grabbed my chin, deepening the kiss, I started pulling on the strands of his hair. "YEA!" Charlie yelled from the corner of the room. Me and George pulled away from each other and smiled. We both turned to Charlie, and next to Charlie was Fred.

——————-
I have nothing to say.

Question: least favorite person from each house?

My answer:
Gryffindor: Peter Pettigrew
Slytherin: Draco or Bellatrix
Ravenclaw: Lockheart
Hufflepuff: idk y'all are chill