33

Y/n POV (I've updated so much this week, sorry)

Snape ended up giving me another detention but Harry got lucky since all the the tournament stuff going on. Speaking of the tournament, the first task was in a few days. But right now I was outside waiting to see the news on if Harry was gonna be in the tournament or not. "Harry!" I exclaimed as the door opened, "So?" I asked. "I-I have to go in the tournament. They said there still gonna try and kind out who put my name in, but I have to compete." He answered. My face dropped, "That's such bullshit!" He sighed. "I can't do anything about it, I don't have a choice." He told me.

I bit my lip. "I'm gonna go meet up with Hermione and Ron." He said, I nodded. "Yea. Go ahead." He smiled at me then ran up to Hermione and Ron. Ron stormed away not saying anything to Harry. What was his problem?

While trying to figure out why Ron was mad I was bumped into. "Oh sorry." I turned around to see Fleur. "Fleur." I blurted, she smiled. "Your Blacks daughter?" She questioned. I nodded quickly, "Y/n." I said. "Pretty name." She told me, I smiled at her. "Wanna hang out with me and some of my friends?" I asked, "I don't see why not." She replied. I smiled brightly, "Alright. I'm just waiting on someone." I said. "Take your time, I'll be in the courtyard." She told me.

I peaked in the door and saw Cedric and Adrian talking. "Oh hey, Y/n." Adrian said, turning to me. "Did I interrupt something, sorry." Cedric and Adrian shook their heads, "No, No. your fine." Cedric told me. "So. Ced, you prepared for the first task?" I asked, Cedric rolled his eyes. "He's been like this all day." Adrian started, "He's thinks he doesn't need to worry, and he won't get hurt." Cedric looked back at Adrian. "Have not!" He exclaimed, "Have to!" Adrian replied. Cedric bit the I said of his cheek. "Whatever. I just don't think I need to prepare that much, what's the worst that can happen?" Adrian scoffed, "You getting killed." He said.

"I'm with Adrian on this, you should at least look into what has happened in the past or something?" I told Cedric. He shrugged, "You know what, fine. You two meet me
In the library later." I nodded and hurried out, "Where are in a rush to?" Adrian asked. "I have to meet someone." I said, Cedric raised his eyebrows. "Oh piss off." I told him, closing the door.

I walked through the bunches of students and found Fleur on a bench in the courtyard. "Hey Fleur." I said happily while sitting down. She smiled at me, "Angelina!" I called. Angelina, Lee and George turned my way. I waved them over and they started walking over. "Those your friends?" Fleur asked, I nodded. "I can go if you want." She said, "Oh no, Fleur you fine." I told her. She gave me a small smile as they walked over. "Hey Y/n." George said happily. "Hey Georgie." I replied. Angelina and Lee sat down in front of us on the grass. "Wanna sit?" I asked Angelina and Lee. "Please. My back is killing me!" Lee started, they both stood up and sat on the bench next to Fleur. I sat down on the ground next to George, "George Weasley." He said holding out his hand to Fleur. His hand had dirt on it from previous classes, Fleur looked at his hand and smiled awkwardly. "Ok then." He said putting down his hand.

Lee and Angelina snickered. "Oh shut up." George told them. They got into some big argument making Fleur leave. I got up and followed her, "I'm sorry about that, they argue a lot." I said. "Don't worry Y/n, it's alright. I'll see you around." She told me with a smile. I smiled as she walked away.

I walked over back to the group and saw Lee and Angelina were gone. I sat down next to George, "Where'd they go?" I asked. "Probably somewhere to make out." He said with a low chuckle. I laughed and stood up, holding my hand out to him. "Come on, let's go do something fun. Wanna use the map?" I asked him. He nodded and took my hand. "It's in my room, I'll go get it." I told him. He nodded and I ran up to my room, grabbing the map. When I walked in there was Angelina and Lee making out. "What the hell Angelina?" I said covering my eyes, trying to grab the map on the bed. "Sorry Y/n." She said, I heard Lee chuckle.

I finally found the map and ran out. "Got it." I said out of breath. George laughed and we started walking. "So, where we going?" He asked. "Honeydukes fine with you?" I asked, "Definitely. I'm starving." He said holding his stomach. "I should've changed." He said, "Me too, this tie is it itchy." I added.

***

We got into Honeydukes and picked out a few things before going to get a butterbeer. "Can we get this?" He asked pointing to a bottle of fire whiskey. "Nice choice Georgie." I said grabbing no the bottle, "Come on." He said grabbing my arm trying to pull me out. I paid for the bottle then left with him. We sat down under a tree and started eating and drinking our goods. "Harry told me about what happened with Fred." He said. "He told you!" I exclaimed, he nodded and I shook my head. "That kid can't keep secrets for shit." I said. George chuckled, "You two are cute." He said turning to me, his body propped up on his elbow. I raised an eyebrow, "It's like brother and sister with you two." He started. "Like me and Ginny." I nodded.

"I gotta get going, I'm supposed to meet Lee." He said standing up. "You coming?" He asked, "I'm good, you and Lee go have fun. I'm gonna stay here." I told him. "You sure?" He asked, I nodded and he went his way.

It was hot out so I took off my robe, leaving me in a black skirt with a white blouse and a Gryffindor tie. I heard a crunch of leaves beside me as someone sat down. I looked up, "Fred?" I asked. He gave me a weak smile, "What's wrong?" I asked. "Nothing, me and Hannah just got in a fight, that's all." I replied. "About what?" I asked. "She was upset I asked you to forgive me." He answered. "About that." I started, he turned to me. "I was thinking we could maybe try to be friends again. But taking it slow, I'm not forgiving you fully yet." I told him. He smiled slightly, "Thanks." He said quietly.

I nodded and looked up at the sky. "How's Cedric?" He asked, "He doesn't seem nervous at all, me and Adrian even tried getting him to prepare for the first task, but it was no use. He doesn't care." I explained. "Oh." He clears his throat, "Georgie still mad at me?" He asked. I sighed, "I'm not sure." I said. "Alright then." 

"I'm sorry." He blurted out. "For what?" I asked, "About cheating." He answered propping himself up in his elbows. "You don't need to keep apologizing." I told him. "No. I should, I'm a real git for that." He told me. "You know how much I hate you right now for bringing this up?" I said sarcastically while turning to him. "At least your thinking of me, it's a start." He said with a small smile. "Smooth Weasley, real smooth."

——————
Idk what to put so...
Tiktok accounts:
TheGryffindorheir
Fotinibelakk

Question: Favorite Wizarding family?

My answer: The Black family