22

Y/n POV

"W-Whats she doing here?" I asked. Ginny frowned at me, "I'm sorry Y/n. I'm not sure who invited her." She said, I smiled. "It's not your fault, maybe she's here for something else." I told her.

"Y/n do you know her?" Bill asked coming over, "Yea." I replied. "So you know she's Fred's ex?" He asked, I nodded. "I think Percy invited her." He told me. "Why?" I asked, "He was going on about not wanting Fred to date you because if your father, and that it didn't matter that Hannah cheats, something like that." He said bluntly before taking a sip of his coffee. "Thanks." I said sarcastically patting his shoulder, I walked into the kitchen to see Fred playing with his hands at the table. "You alright Freddie?" I asked sitting down next to him. "Yea-but your not mad, are you?" He asked, "No of course not, you don't even know what's going on." I replied. He smiled and held my hand rubbing the back side with his thumb. "Yea, I don't know what's going on." He mumbled under his breath.

"Hannah may I ask why your here?" I heard Molly say. "Percy invited me." She replied, "Oh,
PERCY!" Molly said with a gentle voice until the last part. Fred choked on his juice making George laugh, "George stop laughing at your brother!" Molly yelled from the living room.

Soon Mr.Weasley came back with Harry. "Harry!" I exclaimed going to hug the boy, he hugged me tightly. "Nice hair." I said ruffing it up. He slapped my hand away and fixed his hair, suddenly George came from behind and messed it back up again. "George!" Harry exclaimed making Molly stomp into the room. "GEORGE WEASLEY! LEAVE THE DAMN BOY ALONE!" She yelled. "Sorry Harry." She added in a sweet tone, I tried to hold in my laugh till she left but it came out when I heard Fred start laughing.

"It's not that funny." George said crossing his arms, "it really is." Fred mumbled before taking a sip of his juice again. "Anyways Harry, how's your summer been?" I asked, "Same old thing, being a slave to the Dursley's." He said putting his stuff down and rolling his eyes, "How was yours?" He asked. "Quite the opposite of yours, my uncle to me to the library a couple of times. He also tried to teach me how to cook, didn't work out well." I explained. He snickered, "what?" I asked. "Nothing, your house okay?" He asked. "Yea why?" I asked again. "Figured you burnt the house down." He replied, making me roll my eyes.

"PERCY!" Molly yelled again. Percy came rushing down the steps this time and looked at his mom. "Yes?" He asked, "Care to tell me why you invited her." It was kind of clear Molly wasn't very fond of Hannah, which made me glad I was a family friend before I started dating Fred.

"I thought Fred was dating her." Percy stated, Molly looked furious. She grabbed his arm and pulled him into a separate room, all you heard was her muffled yells at him. And for once I was actually concerned, "he'll be fine." Fred told me seeing my concerned look. "Happens all the time, me and Freddie here get the worst of it." George added. "I believe that."

I turned to see Hannah, I rolled my eyes. "What's wrong Black? I'm staying here, parents are out of town and don't want me home alone." She said with a small smirk. "I could care less." I commented, George snickered. Hannah glared at him, "Something wrong?" Arthur asked. Hannah snapped her head towards him and smiled, "of course not Mr.Weasley." She said with a fake smile.

Bitch.

Mr.Weasley nodded and walked away.
Hannah went and sat down next to Harry, making Harry scoot away and come closer to me. George was biting his lip trying not to laugh as Hannah looked upset, Harry looked at her weirdly before getting up and leaving to go find Ron.

"Weird kid." Hannah mumbled. "That weird kid also just happens to be the chosen one." I replied rolling my eyes. "Hannah dear." Molly said coming out of the room, "Your parents should be here in a little." She said making Hannah huff and grab her bag. George stuck his tongue out at her and Fred slapped his head. Fred also got up to go help Hannah with her bags.

————-20 minutes later————-

Hannah's parents came to pick her up but she was no where in sight. "Where's Fred?" Molly asked. "With Hannah packing her bags." George replied, "Oh, Y/n darling do you mind going and getting them?" She asked. I nodded and started going up the steps to the girls room.

I knocked on the door but there was no answer. It was unlocked so I opened it.

What I saw then made my heart break. "Fred? How could you?" I asked with a tear running down my cheek. He pulled away with his mouth open slightly and his eyes filled with hurt. Hannah had a smirk planted on her face as she watch me cry, "Y/n it's not what you think!" Fred started. "No Fred, it's exactly what it looks like, Fuck you!" I exclaimed closing the door and grabbing my bags before going door stairs.

Fred followed me down, "Y/n please wait! It didn't mean anything!" He said running after me. Once we were both down stairs everyone looked at us, George glared at his brother. Tears were running down my face as I went outside and started writing a letter to my uncle to pick me up. "Y/n please listen, it didn't mean-" he began. "No Fred, I don't wanna hear it, you cheated. With her!" I yelled. "Y/n..."

"No Fred we're done." I said making him grab my arm, "You can't break up with me, what about all we've been through?" He asked with hurt in voice. "Funny of you to talk about all we've been through. You cheated, it doesn't change anything except the fact you cheated." I replied. "Y/n you know I like you!" He exclaimed, "yea Fred you like me, but you love Hannah!" I said this time with pain in my voice. He looked at me, "Y/n I'm sorry!" He pleaded. "Fuck you." I replied as I saw my uncles car pull up.

I was surprised he got the letter that quickly and came here this fast but it didn't matter. All I wanted to do was leave.

I got in the car and the Weasley family came out. "FREDRICK WEASLEY!" Molly yelled, George and Harry were glaring daggers into Fred's body. He looked at me one last time before a tear ran down his cheek. I didn't feel bad though, it was his fault.

Suddenly George looked at me and mouthed 'I'm sorry' I shrugged and looked at Harry who looked like he was about to murder someone.

"Y/n I didn't mean it!" Fred called out, my uncle flipped him off and drove away.

"Wait until your father finds out." My uncle said.

———————
Ngl I cried a bit making this:/

Question: Favorite Professor?

My answer: McGonagall or Slughorn:)