27

Y/n POV

I woke up to the sound of light rain on my window. I only had two things on my mind, David Bowie and Queen. My and my uncle had been listening to them when we were packing last night. Couldn't get it out of my head.

I sat up and stretched my arms, "It's nice out." I said In between a yawn. It was raining with a small fog covering the grounds.
I tossed my legs out of bed and went to go brush my teeth and get my hair ready. Once I finished all of that, I went and started grabbing my clothes. I wanted to look nice so I went with the outfit Cedric and my uncle told me.

I grabbed the black jacket, a black long sleeve, jeans, a belt, and doc martens. I looked in the mirror and to be honest I looked hot.

(The power women have in these outfits👀Sorry I just love women in these types of jackets)

I put on the ring Cedric gave me and grabbed my trunk, heading downstairs. "Good morning Y/n." My uncle said cheerfully, as he made toast. I sat at the counter, "Don't you look nice." He said. I chuckled, "I know right, I looked pretty good." I replied. "Moony toast?" He asked with a small smile, "Of course." I replied. My uncle used to make this toast when he went to Hogwarts, it was good, really good.
On the first piece he put marmalade, the second one he put jam. The third he put butter and on the fourth he put lemon curd.

He slid the play towards me and started making himself some. "Merlin I love this toast." I exclaimed while taking a bite. He chuckled, "Well eat quickly we still have to get you to the platform." He replied. I nodded and continued eating.

As soon as I finished eating I washed my plate and grabbed my trunk putting it into the back of the car. "Ready to go dear?" He asked, I nodded and opened the car door. My uncle put in his sunglasses and had his arm hanging out the window. "Can I put something on?" I asked, "Go ahead." He replied. I went through the box of cds desperately trying to find some song by David Bowie or Queen, "That one." My uncle pointed out. I grabbed the cd to see it was by both David and Queen, Under pressure. I put it into the car radio. "How'd you know I was looking for this?" I asked. "Figured." He replied. I shrugged and turned up the radio.

"Oh and your gonna have a exciting year." My uncle commented. I raised an eyebrow, "Like what?" I asked. "Not telling." He replied. I rolled my eyes, "Oh come on! You can't say something exciting is gonna happen,
then not tell me!" I exclaimed. He shrugged his shoulders and kept on driving.

Time skip to the platform

"You ready?" My uncle asked as we walked towards the platform. "For sure." I replied, "Oh and Amos wanted you to sit with Cedric in the train, I'm guessing you may know why." He told me. Adrian, he was finally going to tell Adrian about his feelings. "Alright." I said, he gestured me to go through the platform. I nodded and ran towards the platform wall, I closed my eyes at the last second.