𝟙𝟜

(Third person POV)

(Third person POV)

After Fred's encounter with Hannah he decided that he had to tell someone about it.

"George you gotta help me." He said sitting down next to his twin, "what about less handsome brother?" He asked causing Lee to snicker across from them.

"Y/n and Hannah." He told them, "Y/n-hands down Y/n." Lee exclaimed causing George and Fred to give him a weird look. "I see I'm not in this conversation... I'm gonna go find Angelina." Lee said awkwardly before hurrying off.

"So what's wrong?" George asked. "I don't know what to do." Fred replied, George nodded and sighed. "Think about it-You've been in a toxic on and off relationship with Hannah, and then you have Y/n who you were destined to be with, which do you want?" George asked.

"I don't know, I've only just seen Y/n again a couple months ago." Fred told him. "Idiot." George mumbled, Fred cocked up an eye brow. "Nothing, I think you should pick Y/n though, we all know Hannah probably off snogging some other dude right now. Oh and another thing- Mum doesn't like Hannah, but you know who she does like? Y/n." George explained.

"Alright I'll think about it, I'm going to bed it's late." Fred told George before walking up to the Gryffindor towers.

"BETTER PICK QUICKLY OR ELSE I MIGHT TAKE Y/N!" George called out causing Fred to flip him off.

——————Time skip to 4:00 a.m—————

Y/n woke up to knock at her window.

She sat up and looked at the window before walking over to it, to her surprise it was Fred. "What the hell Fred?" She whispered to the boy. "Be quiet let me in." He said, "Angelina will freak out if she finds you here." She told him.

"Angelina's in our dorm with Lee." Fred replied coming to sit on my bed. She gave him a disgusted look, "no not like that!" He exclaimed.

She smiled, "What made you come to dorm at four in the moon again?" She asked, "bored." Fred replied. Y/n shook her head, "that's no reason to wake me up when I was in the middle of a very good dream." She told him. "Oh yea what was this dream?" He asked.

"That my father ended up becoming a free man and we lived together with my uncle." She replied. "Oh, I'm sure it will happen." He told her making her smile at the boy.

"So wanna go to the black lake and hang out?" He asked, "if you promise not to drown me then yes." She replied. "I won't I promise." He said putting his hands up in surrender.

"Alright you go wait in the common room while I change into something." She told him. He nodded and closed the door.

Outfit:

(If you don't like it feel free to change it!)

Once the two snuck out of the common room Fred pulling her into a broom closet, "filch." He whispered. Y/n nodded and sighed.

Fred and Y/n both noticed how close they were and Fred clears his throat, "sorry, uh-we can go now." He said opening the door and walking out with embarrassed Y/n behind him. "Here take my hand." He said, Y/n took his hand as they ran through the corridors.

"Ah here we are love, the black lake." He said sitting down in the grass. "When was the last time we came here?" She asked sitting down next to him. "around a month and a half ago I think." He replied. "That's all you brought?" She asked, "oh yea, I forgot to grab a jacket on the way over to your dorm." He told her. "Keep me warm?" He asked with a smirk. She smiled and put her head on his lap.

The two talked for a while about different things, past years, Family etc.

While talking Y/n saw the black dog in the bushes watching them, she smiled at it and it bowed its head.

Oh how she missed her father. She haven't seen him since a few weeks ago when she saw him out her window.

"What are you smiling at?" Fred asked, "nothing." She replied closing her eyes. Fred played with her hair and kissed her forehead as she fell asleep.

He sighed and looked down at her She really was beautiful, he loved when they'd spend time together. Listening to her laugh or sing her favorite songs.

Suddenly there was a movements the bushes, Fred snapped his head to she a black dog staring at him. Fred gave the dog a confused look until the dog transformed into a human.

"Sirius Black?" He mumbled. Sirius nodded and walked over to the boy, "I've seen you and my daughter, I also know about how much she likes you, your a nice boy from what I've heard. She cares about you deeply-don't hurt her." He told Fred. "Never." Fred replied making Sirius smile at him. "Now I must get going, don't tell her I was here." Sirius told Fred again before transforming back into his dog form and going back into the darkness.

——A half hour later——

Y/n finally woke up around four forty a.m. "Freddie how long has it been?" She asked, "half hour love." He replied. She sat up as Fred layed on his back. He patted down the spot next to him and Y/n layed next to him, her head on his arm.

"Y/n I need to tell you something." He said.

She hummed in response, "I've thought about and I like I might actually have real feelings for you. Not ones like when we were younger-but actual feelings." He told her. She turned her head so that they were looking at each other. "Are you serious?" She asked. He nodded as she hugged him.

They both soon pulled away, his brown eyes looking at her e/c eyes. His eyes went from her eyes to her lips. "Fuck it." He said pulling her into a kiss.

She was shocked at first and didn't know what to do. "Kiss me back damn it." He mumbled against her lips before kissing her again. This time she kissed back, She could feel Fred smile against her lips.

He cupped her cheek and she put her hands around his neck.

He had never felt this way with Hannah. With Hannah it felt normal but with Y/n it felt like sparks were flying everywhere.

She pulled away from him making him look at her, "what's wrong? Did I go to far? Shit I knew-" he stammered. "Freddie, it was perfect." She replied causing him to hug her.

"But I want to take it slow, maybe not dating yet but how about next Hogsmade we go on a date or something." Y/n told him. "Whatever you want Love." He replied.

The two of them stayed by the black lake until around five. "Y/n, love wake up." Fred said nudging Y/n. She sat up and gave him a small smile, "we should go back to the towers." She said. He nodded and grabbed her hand pulling her up.

"My back feels like shit." Y/n mumbled. "Sorry love, we could have gone up earlier if you wanted." Fred replied. "No no it's alright Freddie." She assured him.

"Weasley, Black shouldn't you be in the towers?" The pair turned to see Professor McGonagall.

Fred and Y/n looked at each other before Professor McGonagall started talking again, "alright I'll let you two off with a warning now go up." She said with a smirk.

"Thank you Professor." Y/n said before her and Fred walked up to the stairs.

"I'm glad I snuck up to your dorm." Fred told Y/n causing her to shake her head, "and I'm glad I didn't get drowned." She replied.

"Whatever, night love." He said planted a kiss on her forehead. She felt heat rise up to her cheeks before she smiled at him and walked back up to her dorm.

——————
Sorry these are taking forever to get out, I'm trying as best as I can to get these out as soon as possible.

Question: Favorite song currently?

My answer: West Coast- Lana Del Rey.

(Listened to it while writing this chapter)

Also what do you think of the story so far?