21

Y/n POV

I've been stuck inside for a week and a half. I wondered if Fred and George were having a better summer then me right now. Me and my uncle had fun, yea, but it wasn't as fun. Although I did enjoy trying to cook, I sucked at it. I almost burnt the kitchen down, and the worst part was while the fire was on the stove my uncle was laughing his head off.

"Y/n you have a letter." I turned in my chair to see my uncle. "Thank you." I said taking the letter, he nodded and closed my door. I opened the letter to see it was from Fred.

Hey Y/n!
How's your summer been? Me and George are pretty bored down here, mums making us clean. Ginny won't stop talking about Harry and Percys been in his room so far. On the bright side though, dad's gotten us tickets to the quidditch World Cup! We have a couple extras and since Ron's bringing Harry, I thought I'd ask you to come.
I'm not sure who we're gonna bring with the others extras but I heard Cedric and his father are coming as well and we're gonna meet up; so you'll be able to see him before going back to school.
If your uncle does let you come, try to come tomorrow, mum wants to see you again.

Love, Freddie

*******

I smiled at the letter and folded it back up before going down stairs to ask my uncle. He was sitting on the couch going through a box of photos. "Uncle Moony?" I asked, he gave me a small smile and patted the seat next to him.

I went and sat down next to him, "What are those?" I asked. "Oh these are just some old photos of me and the Marauders." He replied putting them into the box again. "Something wrong dear?" He asked, "No not at all, but that letter was from Fred. He wanted to know if I could go to the quidditch World Cup with him and the rest, I'll only be there for a few days." I explained. He was silent, probably thinking. "Alright you can go." He told me. I smiled brightly and thanked him, "When?" He asked. "Tomorrow, Fred said to come since it's in three days." I replied standing up. "Then you must get packing." He said, I nodded and walked up the steps to my room.

Once I got in there I went to my closet and picked out a couple outfits.
I went and grabbed a small but big enough bag to fit all of my stuff in.

I've never been to the quidditch World Cup before, it I've always wanted to go. When I was younger me and the Weasley children would make teams and have a small quidditch game in their backyard. Adrian was also quite fond of it as well, he was very passionate about quidditch, almost loved it as much as Oliver Wood.

~Time skip to tomorrow~

I woke up to a bang at the window, I sat up and rubbed my eyes to see a owl. The Weasleys owl,
I yawned and went over to open the window. "Thank you." I said petting it before it flew away.

I opened to see it was another letter, Except this time it was from, George?

Hello Y/n,
Freddie told me you might come down to the burrow today! I'm excited if you do come, oh and did he tell you were all going to the quidditch World Cup?
'Yes I told her' - Fred.
I'm not sure why Fred wrote on MY letter, but mums keeps using you as a example around the house to get us to do chores. ' I bet Y/n doesn't do this to Professor Lupin!' Or ' I bet Y/n does her chores!' Annoying really.
Please come down here, I can't stand my family!

-Your favorite twin;

P.S this is George:)

I laughed at the letter and went to get dressed.

( sorry if you don't like it, it's getting hard to find outfits!)

I fixed my hair and went down stairs. "You ready?" My uncle asked, he was wearing a blue button up, leaving the two to buttons undone and jeans. I nodded and threw my bag over my shoulder. We went to the car and started it up. "You excited?" He asked, "Definitely." I replied. "here." He said putting in a CD to the car, a song started to play. Everybody wants to rule the world- Tears for Fears. "Your father loved this song." He said opening the window to spit out his gum. He started to sing along to the song, as did I. He started to nod his head to the beat and tap the steering wheel, I laughed as he messed up the song lyrics.

*********

"Alright Darling were here." He said stepping out of the car and opening the trunk. I got out and took my trunk, I turned when I heard yelling from the side of the house. "Y/N!!" There I saw two red head twins running towards me. "Please be careful." My uncle said quietly to me. I chuckled and hugged the boys,

"It's been hell over here." -Fred

"Took you long enough." -George

"Guys I can't breath." I said making them pull away. "Yea George don't kill my girlfriend." Fred said making George roll his eyes, "We all know the only reason Y/n likes you is because you look like me." Fred slapped George's head causing my uncle to chuckle. "Oh hey Professor Lupin." Fred said, my uncle nodded and smiled when he saw Molly and Arthur come out, "Y/n dear!" Molly said coming to hug me. "Nice to see you Molly." I said pulling away, I saw Fred smile before going back inside.

"I'm gonna go inside with the others, you two say your good byes." Molly said patting my shoulder before she went on in.

"Alright Y/n dear I must get going, stay safe. Wrote to me if you need me." My uncle said pulling me into a hug. "Ok, love you." I said, "Love you too." He replied before getting into the car and pulling out. He waved at me and drove off.

I sighed and grabbed my bag before walking into the burrow, to my surprise there was Molly glaring at what it seemed to be Percy. "Why's she mad?" I asked Ginny, "Living room." Ginny said, I gave her a confused look before stepping into the living room with her.

I looked to see Hannah sitting in the couch.

"W-Whats she doing here?"

—————-

Bahaha cliff hanger, sorry.
Were getting into sixth year!!

Question: Favorite Underrated character?

My answer: Probably Dean or Andromeda:))