𝟞

(Y/n POV)

"Can you put me down?" I asked. "Not a chance."

I groaned, "your hurting me." I said causing him to put me down quickly and look me in the eyes, "I did? I'm so sorry." He said pulling me into a hug.

I smirked to myself knowing that he didn't actually hurt me. Fred's a sucker for me, everyone knew it.

I pulled away and sighed before running away towards the black lake. "You bloody liar!" She shouted trying to catch up with me. I was so close to the black lake when Fred knocked me down landing on top of me.

"Hey love." He said causing me to blush a little but snapped out of it once I realized what was going on.

"Get off me." I replied pushing him off onto the ground. He chuckled and put an arm around me. "Did you bring those candies your mum buys?" He asked. I nodded and pulled some of the treats out.

"I never get tired of these." He exclaimed after taking a bite out of it. I smiled at the boy then took a bite out of mine. "Christmas, Birthday. These are what I want for those as gifts." He told me with a full mouth.

"I'll keep that in mind." I told him.

Once we finished eating he grabbed my hand, "what're you doing Freddie?" I asked. "Get up and follow me." He said. I did as I was told and followed him. "Where are we going?" I asked. He grabbed my hand and pulled me so we were close.

"Care for a dance Miss Black?" He asked bending down to kiss my hand. "Of course Mr Weasley." I replied. He grabbed the same hand and spun me around. I giggled as he put on hand in my waist and the other holding my hand, swaying us back and forth.

I was having such a good time I didn't realize that we were out for two hours at most.

I looked behind him to see the same black dog that I saw in Uncle Remus's office. I smiled at the dog and continued dancing. I felt as if I knew the dog, it felt so familiar to me.

I smiled at the dog and it bowed its head in response.

"Freddie if I dance anymore my legs will break." I told him. He chuckled and sat down, I sat down next to him and out my head on his chest. "I missed us two hanging out like this." He told me. I hummed in response and closed my eyes as he played with my hair.

"You tired love?" He asked. I nodded and he grabbed my hand pulling me up. "Come on let's go up." He said. I followed the boy till we got to the common room.

"Night love." He told me, "night Freddie." I replied planting a kiss on his cheek causing his cheek to go a light red. I smiled at him then went up to the dorms.

"How was your little date with Freddie?" Angelina asked. "It wasn't a date, but it was good actually." I replied putting on my pajama shirt. She nodded and flopped on her bed, "I'm going to bed night Y/n." She mumbled into her bed sheets.

I chuckled and got into bed. But for some reason I couldn't sleep. I couldn't stop thinking about the black dog I saw with my uncle. I had some sort of connection with it.

I probably stayed up for half the night thinking about different things. Fred,the dog and my father.

(The next day)

I woke up to see Angelina running around trying to get everything ready for today. "Why are you in such a big rush?" I asked dubbing my eye. "Aren't you coming to Hogsmade?" She asked.

I jumped out of bed and went to the bathroom to start getting ready. "Hurry the others are waiting for us." She told me.

I did my hair and put on my outfit for Hogsmade:

(If you don't like this outfit feel free to change it!)

"Alright Angelina let me grab my jacket and we can go." I told her going over to my bed and grabbing a light brown jacket.

Once we got down there we saw the boys sitting on the couch waiting for us. I'm not gonna lie they looked pretty good.

"Ready to go ladies?" Lee asked. Angelina nodded and grabbed Lee's hand, "me and Lee won't be able to hang out at Hogsmade we kind of have a date together." Angelina told us. "Same here, I asked Katie Bell to Hogsmade too." George said.

"Guess that leaves me and you love." Fred said putting an arm around me. "lOvE." Lee mocked causing Fred to glare at him while we all laughed.

"Anyways we'll see you guys later." Angelina said heading out the door with Lee and George. "I'm starting to think they do this on purpose." Fred told me. "Finally can see what's going on in front of Fredrick." I replied.

"Don't call me Fredrick." He said. "Why not?" I asked. "Cause I like Freddie way better." He replied. "Alright whatever Fredrick." I told him. He shook his hand and put an arm around me as we walked to where all the students were.

Once we got there I spotted Adrian, "I'll be right back Freddie." I said before walking over to Adrian. "Hey my favorite Black." He said hugging me. "Freddie finally have the guts to ask you out?" He asked.

"First of all no, and second we're just friends. I told you this at least a thousand times in the last 3 months." I replied. He frowned and looked at Fred, "you should before he kills me." He said. I shook my head and walked back over to Fred waving at Adrian.

"That was quick." Fred told me. "Just wanted to say hi." I replied grabbing his hand. "So where to first?"

———————-

So I've came up with a estimated amount of chapters this book might have..

I'm thinking 20 chapters for each year so around 60 chapters when I finish this book.

Question:Favorite Character/s

My answer: The Marauders