"What's the dance about?" Beth asked.

"Closure" I replied while putting my eye makeup on.

"Care to elaborate?" Corey urged, raising his brow.

"Nope, you'll see once the performance starts" I replied.

"And here I thought we were gonna get something out of being your friends" Brandon mumbled, rolling his eyes.

I threw a big fat metal foundation brush at him that made him yell in pain.

"If you don't get out of here this second, all of you, I'll drag you across Paris, grabbing you from your hair" I threatened.

They all scrambled out of the room, they probably thought I would actually do it, which I would, but not to them if that makes sense.

'Just finish getting ready!' I yelled at myself.

I quickly finished my makeup and got dressed, I looked at the mirror one last time and walked away.

"Why are you covering yourself?" Ethan asked as soon as I stepped out.

"You mean this veil? You'll find out soon enough" I said smiling.

We arrived at our location and I quickly went over the preparations like the sound, the music, the lighting, the speakers and all that.

I peeked at the packed seats, looking over it when my eyes met a familiar silhouette, before I could focus on it it was time for me to step on the stage.

I walked to the center of the stage as people started whispering, exactly what I wanted.

The music started and and I slowly turned around, my movements were stiff and simple, and the whispers and murmurs were louder.

'If only that could wait' I thought to myself.

My face was covered in a black cloth, so was my body and this cloth was tied by a simple silver string from the waist. The music was calm and a little dull as I dance to it, suddenly, the music stopped and I did the same.

I dropped to my knees and nothing was heard, not even the breaths of the audience.

Suddenly, the music started again but this time, it rough, it was loud, rushed, aggressive and everything the first part of the dance wasn't.

I did a strong spin, pulling on the string of my cloth as it flew across the stage revealing a silver dress, my eye makeup was silver too which brought out my green eyes and my blond hair was in its natural wavy state.

I started dancing, really dancing and letting the fire inside of me out, my moves were fast but graceful, like a lightning striking during a storm.

Diamonds.

That was my inspiration for this dance, they all start as coal then turn to diamonds. No matter how humble your beginning was, you can always turn to something great, but never forget your origin, never think superior of yourself compared to others to the point where you forget who you were.

I danced my soul onto the stage, and when I was done, claps filled my ears as I bowed and exited the stage.

"That was amazing! I was scared for a second asking 'what the fuck is she doing?' but that was at the beginning! Seriously how do you come up with these ideas?" Brandon yelled excitingly.

"I don't know dude I just get the ideas, you know?"
I said scratching the back of my neck while putting on my coat, preparing to leave.

"Did you just say dude? And you didn't even yell as Brandon for saying fuck!" Corey whined, rolling his eyes.

"I'm just a bit off, I saw something, or more like someone among the audience when I was performing" I said.

We were now in the garden in front of the stadium, when I looked up, my eyes met those of the person I saw among the audience, the person who hurt me, destroyed me, made me feel worthless, made me give up on life. I was face to face with the person who I love dearly but still hate with every fiber in my body.

"What are you doing here?" I yelled before even knowing it.
-----------------------------------------------------------
Soo.... who do you think is the person?
By the way, I feel like I'm getting my old excitement back! Idk how I did it but the next few chapter will be juicy and a lot of shit will unravel so brace yourselves....
The book is nearing an end in a way? Like we're at the end of this 'phase' or 'arc' that I can't name or else I'll spoil the surprise for the next chapter, and there's only one 'arc' left which will be resolving Matthew (did y'all forget about him lol).
Anyways, the reason why the dance is about closure will be revealed in the next chapter if anyone is wondering. If there are any grammar or spelling mistakes please let me know so I can correct them!

-Alexandra Banger