I nodded a bit. It scared me to see him again. But at least George would be there. '' Sure, I'll help ya out with this! '' I said happily. George's eyes lit up. '' Amazing! If he is at his house, we could talk with him! or just see him again- since it's been so long! '' He giggled a bit. 

'' What about you and Dream? '' I said, smirking. George immediately blushed and looked at me in surprise. '' I saw you two cuddling in the same bed when we were on the field trip- so don't act like nothing is going on- '' 

George put his glasses on in an attempt to hide his face. '' Dream and I are just very close. He is nice. But I don't think Dream is like that... you know... '' He twirled the straw in his cup. George was nervous. Very Obviously as well. '' It's not easy pretending you don't like someone, George- come on now. '' I said softly, trying to get him to speak up. He just shook his head a lot.

'' Dream and I aren't gonna happen- and if it does, then he has to take the lead- I'm... I guess I'm too nervous about doing anything like that... '' He said and gave a weak smile. He then put his glasses back in his hair. '' You and Sapnap. How's that going? You like him, don't you? '' He said, trying to get some kind of payback for making him flustered. 

'' He is... Different from what you expect. And I kinda feel like he is changing me for the worst. '' I said, admitting to something I tried to convince myself was wrong. '' For the... Worst? '' George asked, confused. '' He has... a lot of violent tendencies. Not towards me tho! He just... gets jealous easily. '' I said, looking down a bit. Sapnap scared me a little. But it made me feel safe somehow.

'' He's been a little weird ever since the thing with Karl. '' George started. '' Karl hurt him a lot, I'm guessing. He is just trying not to make that happen again. '' George said happily before standing up and grabbing his bag again. ''Let's go see him? hmm? '' He said, dragging me up from the chair before I had even grabbed all my things.

I was nervous. Even the thought of Sapnap sent chills down my spine. All the memories coming back to me. His violent behaviour. The way he slammed Alex against the wall with such force that he made a dent. Chasing Him down the hall with a knife in an almost animal-like fashion chasing Alex like prey.

George squeezed my hand a little. I looked at him. '' You alright? '' He asked a bit. I had been zoning out for a while. I just nodded a little. I wondered if anyone else had noticed how violent Sapnap was. The only one who really had known it was Dream. 

George was a nice person. He held my hand and made sure I was okay. And even invited me to go downtown. But I couldn't tell him about everything Sapnap had done. 

I don't think he'd ever look at him the same—one of his best friends. The dream team could even split up. I'm really starting to confuse my feeling for Sapnap as Despair. 

We made it to his house. George held my hand tightly. Knocking on Sapnaps door with the other one. There was silence. It felt like we stood out there for a while before we heard the door unlock. 

There he was. Tall. He looked tired, Exhausted. He was wearing a big hoodie and a black cap. '' George... Y/n. '' He whispered a bit. '' Hey! Sapnap, We wanted to check up on you. it's been a while since anyone has... seen you. '' George said, going on and on. Sapnap didn't look like he was paying attention to what George was saying. He was zoning out, looking at our hands, which held together tightly.

Suddenly Sapnap spoke quietly. '' Are you two together? '' His voice was quiet and faint. George laughed a bit. '' No, no, no! Sapnap. I like.. I like Dream... Remember? '' George said, defending himself a bit. '' oh.. yeah... that's right. '' Sapnap then said, a little embarrassed looking at his feet.

George looked at me. I couldn't stop looking at Sapnap. He even thought his friend had ideas with me. I gulped a bit. '' Okay. You two need some alone time. What's even going on with you two! Y/n, you were so talkative downtown, and now that we are in front of Sapnap, you get all quiet! '' George let go of my hand, pushing me towards Sapnap, Making both of us stumble into the house. 

I heard the door close as Sapnap, and I hit the floor.

I was alone with him- In his house. I had been trying to avoid him for so long. But I just can't. I can't avoid him. My head was on his chest. I could hear his rapid heartbeat. It sounded like it was beating out of his chest. I quickly got off him. Standing up. Brushing myself off a bit.

Sapnap stood right in front of me. '' I can drive you home if you'd like. George already left- '' He said, walking over to the table to get his keys. I ran over to him, grabbing his arm, holding him. He completely stopped. '' Y/n. '' 

'' You, You are m-murderer! '' I paused before speaking again. '' You choose the excuse- that it was for me... Was It really worth all of that if this is how we act around each other? Were your Violent actions for me!? or just your own pleasure!'' 

Sapnap turned to face me. He sighed a bit. It was cold... And scary. '' It was all for you... All of it. Everything I do. '' He was calm. Speaking very clearly. I couldn't help but look into his eyes. He licked his lips slightly, thinking of what to say. '' And I will kill Alexis if he tries anything again. You cannot stop me from doing it. ''

'' W-What if I killed him then?... '' I said, staring at him. A shocked look stretched across his face. '' You? Killing Alex? Y/n... come on now... '' He chuckled a little. 

'' You couldn't even hurt a fly... ''He said, smiling. I grabbed his shirt, pulling him down to my level. '' I could hurt you a lot... couldn't I? Nick? '' I said, looking at his face. He had a few scratches on him. He had his lips parted. Looking into my eyes. 

'' You really think this is a good idea Y/n? I'll end up setting another fire. '' Sapnap said, hugging around my waist. '' Stop hiding in your house and take me on a date then. '' I blurted out. What was I even doing- What was I thinking. The truth is.. that I wasn't. 

'' Sure then... '' He brushed his lips against mine. I hugged around his neck. 

'' Y/n... You aren't thinking straight right now... '' Sapnap whispered softly. 

'' You've made me go mad, Sapnap. Of course, I'm not thinking straight. I'm thinking about you,'' I replied, looking into his eyes. 

'' Y/n... ''

I understood how Sapnap felt. He hugged me tightly to his body. 

'' I love you. '' He whispered before pressing his lips against mine. I kissed back, hugging onto him tightly. He was an addiction.

He said he loved me. That was all I wanted to hear.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

{2036 words} 

Here you go, guys! I hope this is chapter is okay! I don't really go over the chapters again, so sorry for the spelling errors.

 I use songs a lot for my inspiration- So if anybody wants to listen to the songs, here is my main one for this fanfiction- I, of course have- a lot of playlists ^^

''https://open.spotify.com/playlist/5DUdpRsABCLQX0jTUYVcLH?si=soJj6R4cTha-ikzxcZsv2g''

I hope you enjoyed this chapter! - Sebie