Chapter 19

🎶 Songs of Chapter:
Stitches by Shawn Mendes
Sugar by Maroon Five
Unconditionally by Katy Perry
Adore You by Miley Cyrus
Brave Honest Beautiful by Fifth Harmony
One, Two, Three, Four by Plain White T's

Camila's POV

"Wait, Karla?" my mom asks.

"Mom?" I ask.

I remember the last time I saw her

I was barely five years old

"Mom," I repeat with tears brimming at my eyes. "Karla," she opens her arms with tears at her eyes too. I run into her arms and cry. "Mom," I sob. "Karla," she sobs with me.

We've missed each other so much

It's been...

Thirteen whole years...

Thirteen whole years we've been apart.

Wow, a lot has happened in the last thirteen years

"Karla, I've missed you so much," she sobs. "I've missed you so much too," I choke out and pull away. She wipes her tears and sniffles, "How have you been." I sniffle, "I could have been better. Every day I would say 'I'm without your kisses. I'll be needing Stitches. I missed you so much mom." "Aww sweetie, did your dad ever tell you why I left?" she asked. I shake my head no. "We got divorced because he was having an affair with me," she revealed. I gasp, "What? He never told me any of that. He just got drunk every single night," the years threatened to fall, but I wouldn't let them.

Stay strong Mila,

Stay strong

"Who's this?" she asked while pointing to Austin.

Oh yeah,

I forgot he was even in here

Ha ha, oops....

I am a terrible person

"This is Austin, my boyfriend. Austin, this is my mom," I introduced. "Nice to meet you Ms. Estrabao," he shook her hand.

Aww, such a gentleman

My mom smiled.

Nothing else brings happiness than seeing your mom smile a beautiful, wonderful smile.

"I love your daughter to death ma'm," he smiled.

Aww,

"Aww, that's so sweet," I blushed. "Like Sugar," he winked and kisses my cheek. "Aww, you guys are so cute," my mom gushed.

Ugh, mom...

I love my mom to death

I mean, she is right

#AusmilaForLife

"We have to get a picture of you two together," my mom squealed.

Ugh, how embarrassing

"Mom," I groaned, "can you like not?" "Karla, stop," my mom chuckled. "I will be right back," she stepped out.

Oh my gosh

"I'm so sorry about my mom," I shake my head and blush. "It's fine," he chuckled, "I think it's really cute that you're embarrassed." "Hey," I slapped his arm. "Oww," he scoffed while rubbing his arm.