Chapter 1

🎶 Songs of Chapter:
Skyscraper by Demi Lovato
Scared by Zendaya

Camila's POV

"Up next, we have Camila Cabello, from Miami, Florida," the announcer introduces.

This is it

I walk to the center of the stage and look at the judges. They nod telling me to perform.

Na hooooooo

Skies are crying

I am watching

Catching teardrops in my hands

Only silence

Has its endings

Like we never had a chance

Do you have to

Make me feel like

There's nothing left of me

You can take everything I have

You can break everything I am

Like I'm made of glass

Like I'm made of paper

Ohh

Go on and try to tear me down

I will be rising from the ground

Like a Skyscraper

Like a skyscraper

Ohh yeah

I sung. I open my eyes and look at the judges. Of course, of all people, Simon had a straight face.

Should I be scared or...

"Camila, is it?" I nod my head. "That was beautiful," Simon paused, "but I feel like you could've done better. You get me?" I nod my head, "Yes, thank you Simon." "I have to agree with Simon, and that's really rare," Demi agreed. "I do feel that Camila could've done better. You have such a powerful voice that you could use. I definitely need that to come out of you," Demi explains. "Yeah, I agree with Simon and Demi," Nicole buds in. "Thank you, thank you," I say as I walk off the stage.

Much better

I don't think I could've lasted another minute up there

"You did amazing Camz," Ally Cat said. "Yeah, you slayed it girl," Mani Bear agreed.

Did I mention they're also here?

Well, they are

I love them so much

"Up next, we have Ally Hernandez," the announcer introduced Ally. "You can do this Ally Cat," I smile. "Thanks Camz," she hugged me.

"Hey, Camila right?" someone asked while I turned my head towards them. "Yeah," I answer. "You did great out there. By the way, I'm Dinah Jane Hanson," she adds. "Hi Dinah," I smile. She smiles back, points to a girl next to her and introduces her, "This is Lauren."

(A/N: I'm Carmen AF right now 😍😍)

"Hi Lauren," I wave. "Hi Camila, you did amazing out there," Lauren smiles. "Thank you. I'm sure you'll do better though, both of you," I smile at her.

They're really nice

-

Lauren, Mani Bear, Ally Cat, and Dinah did amazing